Skip to content

Season Tickets

Arrived early this year (complete with nice little wallet).

According to the accompanying letter over 2400 sold so far. Can’t recall how many we sold last year.

Comments

• Mine came 2day aswell great news that so many have been sold.

• Not had mine yet. As a fan owned club I should get mine hand delivered by Scott Kashket riding a golden unicorn. Instead, this is how they treat loyal supporters.

• I'm waiting for the Beast to hammer on the door with my ticket

• If they are doing them alphabetically I daresay mine will arrive just before @Trevor explains why we will be relegated and after @rmjlondon predicts Luton for the title.

• Far too early. I am disgusted. What if my house gets burgled before August?

• Being a tightwad aghast at the "admin fee" they'd insisted on, having been unable to offer the simple online renewal that they did last year, I decided I was keeping the extra £2 delivery, so that delight of that first feel of the ticket will have to wait.

• I was right @Malone, you are Scottish!

• and he's not alone!

• I wonder if that 2,400 thay’ve ‘sold’ includes the free ones for children in all seated areas?

• Probably do, as presumably those kids count as "season ticket holders", and then get priority for cup games etc?

• They lie you know....there's no chance a bit of success on the field would have encouraged extra fans. No way. They are probably counting me and I haven't even got mine yet.

• They are probably counting Richie's Luton season ticket as well!

• I've had a season ticket for 25 years now and the guy who works in the club shop (Titchie?) told me they count each of those, so the actual total sold is probably closer to 300.

• @Malone others may know better, but I think you might be getting the Golden Trev for the earliest gripe about Cup ticket allocation...

• @Wendoverman , haha fair does, probably deserved!
    Although @MindlessDrugHoover made me chuckle with an even firmer dose of reality!

• @MindlessDrugHoover said:
    I've had a season ticket for 25 years now and the guy who works in the club shop (Titchie?) told me they count each of those, so the actual total sold is probably closer to 300.

Kit, I think. Bearded guy in ? late 20s.

• Got my Season Ticket now...so it can all begin.

• @Wendoverman said:
    Got my Season Ticket now...so it can all begin.

Where are you alphabetically so we can gauge when the rest of ours will arrive?

• In real life I am an S

• Maybe mines waiting at home, I'm an O.

• you've not been banned have you @niebieski ?

• I know I took my 70 year old mum to a couple of games where she was outraged at Bayo’s treatment by the opposition. Maybe she managed to get her hands on a ref after all!

• I’ve got mine. I was going to say I’m a C but, whatever some think, I’m not. I’m an R. I collected mine from the shop last week as I think I ticked a box on the A/F to say I would.

So not very helpful really except that it does suggest that maybe they are all there ready to be collected or posted. Perhaps the Woods and Youngs will have to sit and fret a little longer. There’s a pun there somewhere but it’s too hot and (with apologies to @Croider) I can’t be arsed. Having said that, a pint of Mr Young’s ale would go down a treat.

• Well I'm a W so got to Hopeman arrives in the post whilst I am away on holiday this week?

• @micra said:
    I’ve got mine. I was going to say I’m a C but, whatever some think, I’m not. I’m an R. I collected mine from the shop last week as I think I ticked a box on the A/F to say I would.

So not very helpful really except that it does suggest that maybe they are all there ready to be collected or posted. Perhaps the Woods and Youngs will have to sit and fret a little longer. There’s a pun there somewhere but it’s too hot and (with apologies to @Croider) I can’t be arsed. Having said that, a pint of Mr Young’s ale would go down a treat.

Don't mind me micra. I'm an S and have yet to receive mine through the post. Maybe tomorrow...

• I'm a W and received mine in the first batch.

• @Uncle_T said:
    I'm a W and received mine in the first batch.

Oh!

• I haven't received mine yet, just phoned the Ticket Office to say I'm coming tonight, can I pick it up to save the postage. They said they have all been sent out so wait until Friday, if not received by then, then ring the club and they can re-issue it.

• Nothing here either.

• @Steve_Peart said:
    I haven't received mine yet, just phoned the Ticket Office to say I'm coming tonight, can I pick it up to save the postage. They said they have all been sent out so wait until Friday, if not received by then, then ring the club and they can re-issue it.

Except they tweeted this a few minutes ago: