Skip to content

Have your tickets arrived yet?

I am more than a little annoyed at Ticketmaster, I called and paid for six tickets on Friday lunchtime and they still haven't arrived. On top of the £2.40 charge per ticket they charged £2.40 postage, surely it cant take that long to print and send tickets?

Comments

• @WelwynWanderer said:
    I am more than a little annoyed at Ticketmaster, I called and paid for six tickets on Friday lunchtime and they still haven't arrived. On top of the £2.40 charge per ticket they charged £2.40 postage, surely it cant take that long to print and send tickets?

Well clearly it does otherwise you'd have received them. Unless you were planning to enter the ground today I can't see the problem. I'm sure we'll all get in.

• My have arrived this morning (ordered Friday evening), presume they are being sent out in batches.
    They must have been printed a little while ago, say 'east - Plymouth or Wycombe' on them!

• I seem to remember reading somewhere (although I can't for the life of me think where) that tickets weren't being sent out until Monday, so I'd expect them to start arriving today.

• Arrived this morning, ordered on Friday evening.

• Arrived today, ordered Saturday afternoon

• Ah, found it here -
    https://www.eticketing.co.uk/wycombewanderers/staticpages/faqs.aspx

When will I receive my tickets?
    Tickets will start being dispatched from Monday, if you do not receive your tickets by Friday 22 May please call Customer Services on 03333 213115 BEFORE 4PM

• Those times on Friday aren't particularly helpful, as I will be at work and not able to check the post until after the deadline. Still, I expect my tickets will arrive tomorrow.

• Mine arrived today, ordered on Friday morning.