Skip to content

Ryan Allsop - new signing

2»

Comments

• I thought the astronomical first day of summer is officially tomorrow. Consequently Allsop is strictly the last signing of spring (assuming no other player signs today)

• "Was Wycombe's Number One Really Number One? Scandal Engulfs Plucky Bucks Club"

• Charles is under contract until the end of this month, so I guess technically hasn't actually signed yet...?

• In fairness, i'm sure it was just an error, as like stated, the heading was "1st signing", then they contradicted this in the paragraph below :)

Now, JJ then. Time is starting to move on, and no word. Especially as it's surely likely we looked to offer terms before the season ends as he is key to our style of play

• I remember Ryan Allsop very well when he played for us . I though he was a good shot stopper, but in my opinion , his biggest strength over Brown is in the air and commanding his box . I have been hoping we would sign him for a few weeks now and I am delighted we have . I really think he will become one of the best keepers we have had and he is only 26!

• GA has also said Allsop was his "number one priority " so any thoughts of him being a bench player with a loan player coming in are likely to be ill informed .

• Or not entirely serious.

• Gotcha re seasons @Malone, I think!

• 3 year deals at our level are a real show of faith.
    It always feels better when you own a player too, as much as we support loanees as much as we can when they're here.

• This is a wonderful piece of business and a great coup for all involved

• @mooneyman it's going to be a short summer then because June 24th is Midsummers day!

• @Twizz said:
    @mooneyman it's going to be a short summer then because June 24th is Midsummers day!

Midsummers day generally ties in with the Summer Solstice but that is not the middle of summer.

http://www.calendarpedia.com/when-is/summer.html