Skip to content

***VOTE***

LX1LX1
edited June 2018 in Football

Who do you want to host the 2026 World Cup?

A. Morocco

B. Canada, USA and Mexico

Poll not found

Comments

• Morocco. A great country that loves it's football. Good time zone for those watching on TV in the UK too.

• I had hoped the whole idea of joint bids was in the past. No thought for the fans.

• I'm with RitM on this one.

• Definitely Morrocco.

I don’t really agree with the philosophy of taking football to every corner of the world in an effort to enfranchise new countries that previously didn’t care for the game much. I also don’t see why Mexico or the US should get it again having had it so recently.

• Despite the time difference, I would love to see one in Australia/New Zealand eventually. Not the question, I know.

• Aussie rules!

• Decision made for US bid.

probably the pragmatic if not the romantic outcome.

• M3GM3G
      edited June 2018

Every World cup should be in Mexico. Loved 70 and 86. No sharing of countries though.

• The two Mexican world cups were great, but Mexico has changed dramatically in the last 20 years into a dangerous country fuelled by drug wars, in the list of worst murder rates worldwide, five of the worst eight cities in the world are in Mexico, nice food though...

• Don't know what you two old codgers are worrying about, you will have been drinking your even warmer beer down in Satan's cave a long time before the 2026 arrives in Mexico !!

• World cups in violent countries with unstable or dictatorial governments. It will never happen.

• @Wendoverman said:
      World cups in violent countries with unstable or dictatorial governments. It will never happen.

Unless of course the Swiss bank accounts are refilled with adequate supplies of currency of course!