Skip to content

London based Chairboys fans summer edition

This is a poll to try to narrow down the options for a meet next week. I can't make Monday, but also @NorsQuarters apparently arrives in London on the Tuesday.

We also have the option of a centrally based London pub - suggestion the Three Kings, Clerkenwell; or a less central pub with a beer garden - suggestion The Faltering Fullback, Finsbury Park.

I hope the result of what I've done below is that there are 4 options for the day of the week and two for pubs and that you can choose one from each category. If not, @drcongo should delete this rubbish and do it properly.

Poll not found

Comments

• I can do Wednesday Thursday or Friday at either of those pubs. Also worth throwing into the hat that The Crown across the road from the Three Kings is really good for summer drinking.

Also worth mentioning, that I think we're talking about the week after next.

• I've not joined one of these gigs before, but I'd like to... if it's the week after next I can do Wednesday or Friday and would prefer a central london location. The poll seems to want me to choose between a pub and a day...

• It is indeed week after next. Wednesday 5th, Thur 6th or Fri 7th. And yes, the poll isn't allowing to vote on the day and the pub.

Democracy - it's not easy!

• Gasroom poll functionality lets me down, although I think I got the week wrong all by myself!

• Any day, prefer out of central London but happy I’ll be able to join in whatever is decided

• @bluntphil can you just make a decision which suits you please? We're never going to be able to accommodate everyone. I do think it would be good if we could fit in with @NorsQuarters plans, as he or she is obviously the one who's traveling furthest

• edited May 2018

Oh the power and responsibility...
      In light of our Scandinavian interloper, we shall go central.

Three Kings (usual venue)
      Wednesday 6th from 6.30pm
      ( @StrongestTeam - your mission if you choose to accept it, is to secure the boardroom again)

All welcome!

• Thanks @bluntphil See you then!

• Wednesday the 6th June, not 5th as I mistakenly put earlier in the thread.

• I’m honored, it’ll be great to put faces to Gasroom pundits! Can someone post a map to the Three Kings and I’ll put it on my bucket list for the 6th

• Cheers Dr, see you there.

• Indeed, looking forward to it.

• I really hope we get to hear the story behind this on the 6th.

• At the photoshoot, I had to perform a range of emotions. That one I like to call my “Alan Smith has dropped Paul Hyde for Brian Parkin” face.

I found another pic this morning up by the stadium where I appear to be slightly happier, but I don’t know how to post pictures on here

• Gentle reminder for Wednesday.

Wednesday from 6.30pm at The Three Kings in Clerkenwell

http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/17/1792/Three_Kings/Clerkenwell

• I'm in.

• On my way over tomorrow, see you there

• We are upstairs but in the other room

• sorry to be late. Be there fairly soon

• Well it was great to meet you all tonight. Look forward to the next one - I think it’s my round.

• Yes, thanks to one and all! Great venue, great conversation and super to put some faces to names. Hope I’ll be back for the next one! Cheers

• Another excellent evening, thanks all for popping along.

In a rare moment of organisation at the end of the evening, I believe we set a date for the next one:

Wednesday August 1st.
      From 6.30pm at The Three Kings (the landlord likes WW now)

By then we will be able to discuss new signings and how they will contribute to a second successive promotion.

• Thanks to all. Another really good evening. Special thanks to Phil for organising and to @NorsQuarters for being our first (really) long distance guest

• Can we have an advance list of who turns up...I don;t want to end up rolling through the saloon doors grappling with @Wwfc2015_ and his wallet over transfers

• Hey Dr, how do I post a picture from my phone to the page? It is not online with a url and I don’t see the option to paste

• Would be good to see the rogues gallery.

• Cheers, will try to do that with my limited tech skills. Cut and paste is my usual

• Afternoon all, I hope you are enjoying the amazing weather.

Reminder for the next gathering of London Chairboys

Wednesday August 1st.
      From 6.30pm at The Three Kings http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/17/1792/Three_Kings/Clerkenwell

Hope to see some of you there.
      Cheers
      Phil

ps Props to whoever I saw wearing a Wycombe shirt in Dunstable just now.