Skip to content

Bad day for Kevin Janice Nolan

of Notts

Comments

• shit officials cost notts county and we could have been the side that happened too.

• Shev does not like Kevin Nolan, but Shev does like fairness, and Shev is glad we avoided the double lottery of Playoffs + Poor Referees.

• penalty that never was in 1st game, and a goal for tonight and a goal against is a very big blow.

• Great that Gareth stopped us having to face that playoff lottery eh @rmjlondon ?

• If only there was some way to check the video for big decisions.....

• It’s probably only a matter of time.
    As long as they don’t introduce that kind of technology for FA Cup Finals.

• To be fair the Lino that disallowed their goal did them a massive favour in the first half by stopping the ref from sending off their defender after the head butt (all be it pretty minor) on mcnulty. A 10 man Notts prob would of conceded even more the way they were defending.

• Though McNulty was very clearly the first to go with his head at the other player...

• Didn’t see that first time around I see what u mean although the county player was the aggressor charging over both could have easily gone

• The poor man's been sacked ! Obviously, like Tony Adams he is not up to managing at this level.

• edited August 2018

I look forward to the twice failed manager cosying up to Kammy and Big Sam on the Goals on Sunday couch slagging of fans and foreign coaches in equal measure.

• Their chairman's just trying to make a name for himself by sacking a living legend. Sad times.

• Bollocks! That's half the next issue down the pan...

• Of The Wanderer?

• Afraid so Micra. We're 90% Nolan jokes these days.

• edited August 2018

Surely that should have been:

"If Kevin Nolan did (lose his job), Kevin Nolan would be as surprised as anybody."

• I like the way he seems to think that everyone else would be surprised too.

• @Jonny_King said:
    I like the way he seems to think that everyone else would be surprised too.

Don't they know who I think I used to be

• @Jonny_King said:
    Bollocks! That's half the next issue down the pan...

Shame as this always make me laugh after a few pints of Somerset cider,one of the best laughs in the The Wanderer.

• He's gone.

• I certainly wouldn't recommend attempting The Wanderer without at least a couple of drinks inside you @robin.

We'll have to find a new person to pick on now - thank god for Derek Adams.

• @Jonny_King said:
    I like the way he seems to think that everyone else would be surprised too.

Or he’s admitting that he wouldn’t be surprised at all. Like the rest of us.

• Ah, good point.

• Relax @jonny_king we still have hatter nathan as well.

• The guy who wins when he loses? Mind you, we don’t lose, we only learn.

• 'Thought for the Day' by God's Chosen One is brilliant. The Club Shop 'Matt Bloomers' item had me laughing out loud. Keep up the the good work @Jonny_King.

• @micra said:
    The guy who wins when he loses? Mind you, we don’t lose, we only learn.

Classic!

• Cheers Steve. I can't take credit for 'Thought for the day' - but wish I could!

• Kevin Nolan, Gary Bowyer & Gary Johnson all departed and only 5 games in. Football has changed so much. No patience or thought to give the manager a chance to turn it round. Thankfully, (probably due to financial circumstances ), we kept GA and look how our fortunes have changed since those dark days! ?