Skip to content

Non-League play-offs this coming week

2»

Comments

• mellon is a knob, his own player was down for 3 mins thats why the ref played on.

• and his assistant has been sent off aswell.

• It's why they always announce that there'll be a minimum of X minutes of added time - it's always up to the ref in the end, not the 4th oofficial.

• Watching the game now on BT. Impressed by Tranmere's doggedness. They seem to have the edge in quality too.

• Lame to fame...

Mickey Mellon used to live at the bottom of my garden.

• I thought Boreham Wood were pretty poor. Against ten men the hardly created anything at all!

Then again, they do get tiny crowds so they've done very well to get this far at all.

• any other side would have taken Tranmere to the cleaners, BW created nothing in the 2nd half and didn't even have a shot.

• Glad to see Tranmere back in the league. Proper club with decent support on the Wirral

• @Ned_Ludd said:
    Lame to fame...

Mickey Mellon used to live at the bottom of my garden.

Looks to large to be a gnome

• not as large as McNulty, how does that sack of spuds play football.

• @Glenactico BW Ave gate 660. Bottom of averages in National League.

• Sorry 1300 this year still near the bottom though

• Boreham Wood will never get gates. Even back in the old days you were lucy to see 200 there. When we played them we would have more fans than them in the isthmian league days. I don't know why the owner is wasting his cash.

• Ah, the days when we were lucy.

• Are you trying to tell us something, @micra?

• Ah, now I see. I should read more of the thread before trying to be funny. Apologies, @micra

• It's the flying and the diamonds I miss most.

• Rushden and Diamonds of course...