Skip to content

50 tickets left

13»

Comments

• I'm already looking forward to Oxford away! Will try to convince some of my mates to come along if I'm here at the time

• @Onlooker must be on a wind up!

• @Onlooker - what do you reckon - it's us who are playing - by leaving early there is a risk that you will miss Bean's 91st minute goal maybe even match winner - that would be a sight worth seeing and celebrating. I think it possible that there will be a lot of goals.
    @floyd - you could be right - let's see what he says. He is right that Hillbottom Rd will be very busy.

I am sure that everyone will be very tolerant today but when / if we get games with crowds like this next season we (we are the club!) would do well to some serious thought about how to get people to cars quickly and cars away quickly.

Double the usual crowd means there are going to be over 1000 extra cars either parking or dropping people off today.
    Perhaps we could have some buses organised from the bottom of Hillbottom Rd to the park and ride at the top of the hill - take some organising though, because you have got to trust the system to leave your car at the top of the hill before the game! Perhaps a cheaper car park in somewhere a bit further away - didn't Verco used to open their car park at one time.

• Hope wycombe don’t do their normal big crowd crap performance. A good game will encourage more of the new fans / fair weathers to come back at the start of next season.

• Anyone know how long it is since we last had over 8000 for a league game?

• @drcongo Probably the 8,567 attendance against Southend on the last day of the 2010/11 season.

• Presumably they count the prawn sandwich brigade in the attendance figures?