Skip to content

Team for Tomorrow

So with the prospect of AP turning into one big rave tomorrow, gaggles of kids rampaging around the ground and lots of newbies not quite knowing the words to the songs but trying to join in regardless and the Vere full to bursting there is, despite rumours to the contrary, a danger that a football match might break out.

In which case thoughts on tomorrow's line up?

Brown
JJ, Harri, Sido, EA
Blooms, O9, Gape, PCH
Tyson, CMS

Sure we'll use all the subs to get folks on the pitch
Williams
Freeman
Bayo (for a cameo)

Also don't forget to give Alex Revell a cheer tomorrow!

Comments

• I'd be disappointed not to see Bean get some time on the pitch.

• Almost feel we should be allowed to rotate all the fit subs onto the pitch at some point tomorrow...in a sort of pre season friendly style.

• Bayo should be allowed to watch the game from the side of the pitch on a deck chair eating an ice cream

He's earned a long summer

• Agree @eric_plant but would also love to see him get the extra goal that would give him his best ever return.

• Maybe we play for a penalty and then bring Bayo on to take and subbing him back off immediately afterwards???? Maybe not.......

• Yves
    Harri Sido El Abd JJ
    Bloom O9 Gape
    Tyson CMS PCH

• I assume that tomorrow is Bean's last game with us - if so I reckon he'll definitely start, probably ahead of Gape. I also wonder if Freeman may get a start instead of Tyson to give him some valuable game time and recognise the important role he's played this season.

Then maybe cameo appearances as the game goes on from Tyson, Bayo and Williams, but I'm sure the former two will be more than happy to rest up and sit it out!

• Gracious to include Blooms @rmjlondon.
    Good to see.

• Brown
    Harri Sido El Abd JJ
    Bean O9 Gape
    Kashket Bayo(if fit, else CMS) Freeman

Possibly start with Saunders in stead of Bean and give Bean a farewell cameo in the last 15. PCH and Tyson to come on for Kashket and Freeman after 60 minutes.

• I'd prefer Bean to start then take him off on the hour to a standing ovation.

• agreed

If it is his last game he should be captain as well

• @eric_plant said:
    Bayo should be allowed to watch the game from the side of the pitch on a deck chair eating an ice cream

He's earned a long summer

How amazing would that be.

• edited May 2018

Would like to see an experimental 3 - 1 - 6 formation!

Yves

Freeman El-Abd Jombati

Bean

Cowan-Hall Kashket Bayo CMS Tyson Williams

• @clifty04 said:
    I'd prefer Bean to start then take him off on the hour to a standing ovation.

If that happens, I think I might just be in tears.

Hell, I probably will be anyway - I was last Saturday at 5 o'clock.

• Being boring I just really want us to win the game and hopefully win it well. A last day win makes the summer feel better, even in a game after promotion has been gained.

Love the Bayo deck chair idea but fear it could turn in to another betting firm controversy.