Skip to content

Nathan Jones

2»

Comments

• @HCblue Is he suggesting he's some kind of 'chosen one'? I'm not sure god's really into football anyway.

• God got into it when his son started playing for Man City apparently

• He would make a great motivator for school kids. "You are the best pupil in the school - the other just have better grades".

• @shev, you can tell you're not a parent yet, I'm afraid that's a conversation most of us will have had at one time or other with our kids!

• "I believe the work I do, tactical awareness I have, the way we train, I don't think there's many doing better work than we do."

That same tactical awareness whereby you completely ignored the pace of Tyson and Cowan-Hall and let them destroy your defence that was too pre-occupied by Akinfenwa in the first half at Kenilworth Road? And then went out and signed two players on mega money the next day to cover up your tactical deficiencies and then hardly used them?

• 'Wycombe fan hit by bolt of lightning. I had only just finished a post on the gasroom said @Midlander ...'

• What a thread. Comments from both @rmjlondon AND @DevC that actually made me laugh.

God does indeed move in mysterious ways

• @Wig_and_Pen , needs a bit of "you have a lot more talent/brain/skill than I did, but I worked hard" to add to the pep talk.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Who do you hate more Jones or Adams (Plymouth)? Tough one that.......

• Adams easily.

• @Jonny_King said:
    HCblue Is he suggesting he's some kind of 'chosen one'? I'm not sure god's really into football anyway.

He’s not the chosen one is he. That was David Icke wasn’t it. It shows that God is not only into football but also followed Football Focus on Grandstand!!

• Jones, because I hate anything connected with Luton.

• Adams is a decent manager and like a saint compared to Jones !!

• Both Jones and Adams prove the statement that "empty vessels make the loudest noise" My is that going to be two fun games next season when they meet. Will there be room in the dugouts for both their ego's?

• Oh yes. I can remember Adams saying what a great manager Gareth is to have been able to compete with them over the last couple of years when he had "no finance similar to other clubs."

• @Pete said:
    Both Jones and Adams prove the statement that "empty vessels make the loudest noise" My is that going to be two fun games next season when they meet. Will there be room in the dugouts for both their ego's?

It should fun when they both bump into Fatty Evans as well.

• @robin A definition of hell: being locked for eternity in a room with Adams, Jones and Evans.

• Add Westley in and you’ve got the four horseman of the apocalypse.

• Kevin Nolan is disappointed that Kevin Nolan isn't included in that quartet.

• Sol Campbell is prepared to mix with such inferior football minds for a season or two on his inevitable march to England World Cup winning glory.