Skip to content

50 tickets left

come on guys lets sell out officially !!!!

Comments

• Make that 1000 left - segregated away end now.

• will we sell them though ?

• @Ned_Ludd said:
    Make that 1000 left - segregated away end now.

Bloody hell! Did we really get our act together in time to do that? Year after glorious year we manage to cling to our amateur roots with our ticketing and attendance policies. NOW we get professional and get it right? Genuinely shocked.

• @bookertease said:
    Bloody hell! Did we really get our act together in time to do that? Year after glorious year we manage to cling to our amateur roots with our ticketing and attendance policies. NOW we get professional and get it right? Genuinely shocked.

It's a disgrace. I thought we were meant to be a supporter-owned club.

• Tickets in the away end can only be purchased through the round window by fans able show a phone bill with more than £80 worth (~ 3 minutes) of calls to Ringing the Blues.

• Steady on @drcongo. You do know, surely, that we all hang on your every word. You’ve just sent at least a hundred Old Bucks Boys leafing through yellowing dog-eared phone bills. And deterred many more from getting tickets.
    Just saying.

• Never ever take anything I say seriously. Including this.

• Cracking news
    Would have been a monumental shame to have so much demand, and be sat there staring at so many empties.

Top work Wycombe.

• @drcongo , I did believe you for half that sentence!

Ringing the blues! Having to get your news by ringing a phone line seems incredible now!

• That's made me nostalgic for the sound of Alan Hutchinson's recorded voice on the other end of the phone line.

I can remember wanting to get the latest news but having to wait long enough for the recording to have been updated from the last time I rang, so as not to waste money on getting a non-update. Also, trying to judge when Hutch had already said everything of interest so I could hang up and not waste money listening to the waffle that followed as filler.

• We should be offering those tickets to Celtic fans

• "I'm Alan Hutchinson, and YOU'RE ringing the blues, as I bring you SENSATIONAL news that Keith Scott has been sold to Swindon"

i remember that from one of the videos yonks back

• Where did the info on the additional 1000 come from because the club site is still carrying the same message as was there first thing this morning, namely:-

"Tickets
    Due to the very limited availability of tickets, this fixture is now ALL-TICKET for Chairboys fans, which means there will be none available to purchase on the day.

The Origin Family Stand, terrace and Beechdean Stand are sold out, leaving only approximately 300 tickets in the Frank Adams Stand available to purchase."

• Book your ticket quickly for the Chairboys' final league game of the 2017/18 season vs Stevenage at Adams Park on Saturday 5th May (k.o. 3pm).

This match is likely to be sold out as Chairboys celebrate promotion back on home turf after clinching their place in League One with a victory at Chesterfield last weekend.

The Origin Family Stand, Beechdean Stand, Frank Adams Stand and terrace are sold out.

As of Thursday morning, there are now a maximum of 1,000 tickets available in the Lords Builders Merchant (Away) Stand for Chairboys fans. Stevenage supporters will be accommodated in the north side of this stand, with Wycombe fans on the south side.

DUE TO THE LIMITED AVAILABILITY, THIS FIXTURE IS NOW ALL-TICKET FOR HOME FANS AND NONE WILL BE AVAILABLE ON THE DAY. ANY HOME FANS FOUND IN AWAY AREAS WILL BE EJECTED

• Thanks Beaconsfield Blue. The Club's book tickets page is more up to date, but is out of sync with its Match Preview Page, which is where I lifted the info above.

• It was on the club's Twitter page 6 hours ago.

The only slight criticism is that the official website is so far behind Twitter

• looks like around 80 sold out of the 1000, baring a miracle we won't sell those but still a huge effort of about 8,000 home fans.

• Don't know if anyone else has posted this, but looks like the Frank Adams isn't actually sold out. If you only need a single ticket, at the moment there are 34 scattered around various blocks. Presumably the club are saying the stand is sold out because they don't expect people to buy single tickets.

• Surely I’m not the only Billy No Mates.

• well lots of people have bought together in the away end so it has helped them as they wouldn't have attended if dotted all over the place.

• Good point rmj.

• Is it me, but do others find it somewhat weird that we will end up with one of our highest ever league attendances for probably the least important game we have played for a very long time.

Not that I'm complaining - really looking forward to the atmosphere.

• I am finding it odd that the game I've probably been least excited about all season is he one getting the big crowd. Maybe some haven't been able to cope with the pressure of each game for the last few months.

• Stop being such a miserable old git!

• I'm not old.

• Nor are you a mgiseabke git.

• I'm a little baffled too that this is going to be close to a sell out.

What sort of normal uplift if any do we get when it's a simple last home of the season?

Unless tonnes had bought early presuming it'd go to the last game.

• It is odd but it’s also very special and it’s a chance for Wycombe to play relaxed passing football against a strong and suddenly much respected mid table club.

• I'm a miserable old git and I must say I agree with @bookertease. Surely the essence of being a football fan is that you care about the result? I guess a lot of the people who will be there on Saturday are not fans in the same sense that we are.

• I wasn't really moaning about it just somewhat intrigued. I wander what has motivated a lot of people who must have seen us play rarely, if at all this season, to celebrate something that they probably haven't particularly cared about that much for a while.

I'm actually rather happy about it all though as I think the team deserve the good people of High Wycombe to acknowledge their achievements.