Skip to content

#PartyAtThePark - Stevenage (h) attendance prediction

Comments

• Im going for the sellout.

• I will revise mine as 8100

• Judging by the club's '1800 left' a few hours ago and our official licensed capacity being arround 9500, we've sold at least 7700 so far!

• @rmjlondon said:
    I will revise mine as 8100

Thought you felt these predictions were "pointless"!

• When did we last sell out? Chelsea pre season Blooms testimonial?

• @niebieski said:
    Judging by the club's '1800 left' a few hours ago and our official licensed capacity being arround 9500, we've sold at least 7700 so far!

Not necessarily - I'm not expecting the '1,800 left' to include away fans...?

• edited May 2018

Unless our capacity is less than the 9500, a new tweet has 6200 home tickets (1500 left), which would suggest 1500 Stevenage (mind you, that's probably just available non sold).

• 8245 with 545 from Stevenage..

• Club just announced the Valley End is sold out.

• We’ve sold somewhere north of 6250 tickets to home fans.

• Bloody hell...we better win convincingly then...Bayo comes on to score penalty for the sixth and we might get a few more ST sales. (I'll even let Alex Revell get another hat-trick!)

• I agree @Wendoverman, this is a great opportunity to sell the club to floating voters. Even selling another 50 STs would make a difference.

• Capacity is 9365 for this game.

• harldy need to panic with 1400 left at least

• Just been down the ground to get a ticket for a mate. Terrace and family stands sold out.

Revised my estimate 8250

• only 175 seats left in the Main Stand now, been along while since it was that full

• and only 798 seats left in total now, reckon we might sell half those.

• It's only Tuesday afternoon. We'll sell them all.

• that includes lots of odd ones dotted about, so won't be quiet a sell out but good enough

• If we sell out what a great result and vote of confidence in Gareth and the team, eh richie?

• no just loads of hangers on coming to see a promotion party.

• @rmjlondon said:
    no just loads of hangers on coming to see a promotion party.

I love you Richie, never change.

• @floyd said:
    I love you Richie, never change.

well sadly on this occasion its true, will be nice to see the place full and some money made though.

• Large number of people buying tickets to see your promoted team on the final day of the season, richie, you must be dying inside. Don't worry you've got three months of 'the gulf is too big' and 'He won't keep us up...' until kick-off.

• not dying at all but if we sign anymore old boys its gonna be a long old season.

• Funny how lots of people will turn out for a dead rubber match like this, to celebrate the success of "their team", but don't make the effort to come along at other points in the season to support the team in matches that actually have something riding on the outcome.

I fully expect most of the additional attendance will have disappeared again by the time the next season starts in August; unless it's Sunderland at home for the first match, in which case they may turn out to see the big, famous opposition.

• Maybe all those extras are just the combined total of people who do come along on a semi regular basis?

• Either that or they're all disenfranchised Franchise supporters.

• I actually thought the only small "downside" to Saturday's promotion was that it'd reduce the "glory" boys.

But it doesn't seem to be doing that with pretty encouraging figures being posted.

Mental note - don't expect to park up at 2.40 and stroll in this week!

• only 698 now, reckon they might all go by end of play thursday.