Skip to content

Match day thread: Chesterfield

Comments

• Revell hattrick. All is forgiven

• edited April 2018

How is it looking there folks? On the BBC site it looks like we are getting plenty of chances

• It's pretty open @Wendoverman - both sides running hard. This really could go either way.

• GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE!

• Blow the bloody whistle!!!!!!!!

• PROMOTED!

• get in there!!!! what scenes! well done boys!

• Blimey we are up

• amazing, amazing amazing, beautiful, wonderful, can’t believe it.

• Wonderful scenes. Sorry I can't be there, but raising a glass of 15 y.o malt. Safe journey home everyone and see you next week to celebrate!

• I’m crying and I’m not even there

• Wish I could have been there. I'm in tears. Sensational.

• Fantastic......Party time next week, so relieved its not going down to last match. Well done GA and the team.

• Yeeeessssss! What a match, what a team, what a season! Fantastic to finish it today! Oh what a feeling!!!!!!!!

• I think we all need to applaud Mr Revell next week.

• Got to be an Alex Revell chant on the last match!

• For Gape to score it, too. What a beautiful little man!

• Get in you beauties!!!!! Will be a party next week!!!!

It's defo beer o'clock now!!!!

• Get in! Great work from everyone this year.

Let’s get Gaz on another 5 years and a new 5 year plan please!

• Absolutely brilliant -I'm over the moon for them !

• Lapping up all the social media coverage but once again made the mistake of using Gape as a search term

• What a relief! Was stuck for four hours at a family lunch in a pub with virtually no mobile data signal. They must have thought I had a serious bladder problem the number of times I had to leave the bar.

• Let me be the first........Ainsworth out

• Paris made the difference when he came on, poor first half but who cares now ! Sunderland away will look forward too that one

• edited April 2018

@wformation Irony mate, based on comments from some earlier this season.

Oh I get it you mean outstanding

• Gape’s strike will be burned on my retina for a long time. As will Ainsworth flying into the net in celebration. Such a shame he doesn’t have a Plan B eh?

And as I remarked to @drcongo himself - what a performance from Matt Bloomfield!

Paris made the difference and Tyson was just incredible.

Great scenes

• Superb day out. I said we were going up at Chesterfield! Fantastic celebrations at the end, players drumming, Bayo in Beast Mode and Gaz as passionate as any one of us. Loving the Blues!

• Matt Bloomfield was absolutely brilliant today. Would be nice to think it was a response to the shite Richie posts on here but in reality he won't give a toss what he says about anything