Skip to content

WWFC PROGRAMS

Finally getting round to sorting through many seasons worth of Wycombe programs. I will keep a few that hold special memories and the rest are going up the tip. Seems a shame but I don't look at them and they just sit in a box taking up space.

If anyone out there needs a specific one since our move to AP let me know and I'll keep an eye out, as said the rest are going up high heavens.

Comments

• I don't suppose you have v Blackpool in Div 2 1996/97? Keen to get hold of a copy of that for sentimental reasons.

• @Jonny_King I'll keep an eye out for it and let you know.

• Cheers mate!

• @ Jonny_King, I will bring you the Blackpool Programme, if you are coming to the Stevenage Match 5th April 1997.

• The 5 April 1997 refers to the Blackpool match.

• Ah amazing, thank you. I'll happily give you some money for it. I'll be at the Stevenage game, I'll DM you nearer the time.

• I think that one goes for about £5000, doesn't it @wformation ? :-)

• @Wendoverman I'll have to get @Wwfc2015_ to help me out!

• For the old timers, the team plus 3 subs were:
    Martin Taylor, Jason Cousins,Mickey Bell, Jason Kavanagh, Terry Evans, Steve Brown, Keith Scott, John Cornforth, Michael Simpson, Paul McCarthy, Dave Carroll Steve McGavin. They were certinly worth more

• certainly

• edited April 2018

Keith Scott had just been brought back to the club on loan, from Norwich City, by John Gregory, who thought he was a 'Big Time Charlie', but Scotty told him he would score goals and put 1,000 on the gate. he was right on both counts.

• Was it 97 or 98 where we only conceded about 5 league goals at home the whole calendar year? Had to be our best ever in the league.
    If only we weren't zero attacking force away from home to undermine it.

• Do you have a programme from January 3, 2004?
    Wycombe - Grimsby

• @Raglan I been fishing through the pile and have hooked the bait. Are you one of the youngsters on the cover? Will you also be at the Stevenage Match.

• @wformation Ooh, also do you have the Luton and Morecambe programmes from this season? Not because I like reliving terrible home defeats, but I have articles I wrote in both of those.

@Wendoverman will work out what I owe you...

• @Johnny King Are you referring to the 2003/4 Season?

• No, this season.