Skip to content

Bayo Injury

Comments

• @DevC said:
    if Bayo is fit, we win with him
    If Bayo is not fit, we win without him
    All will be revealed at 2pm tomorrow

Admire your confidence.

• Not sure we would have been unduly thrilled to have Nick Freeman in our side two years ago. Great prospect though. So much improved this season.

• I like the idea of GA having an 'overinflated thought process'. Whatever it is hopefully it will bring success on Saturday.

• @micra - so what about Randell Williams, then? I think the point is that, 2 years ago, we would have been thrilled to have the player quality available to us that we have now. If you're going to be a pedant (and I understand your argument, even if I didn't read it the same way as you) you at least need to be consistent.

• You’re absolutely right @LeedsBlue. I had in mind what people’s reaction might have been to having in the team any of the experienced and successful players in @TheAndyGrahamFanClub’s list. Randell Williams looks an exciting prospect and I think he has been used very astutely and perhaps in a way that may have galvanised PCH.

• @micra I was pondering the other day, if all 7 strikers were fit, and GA didn't want 4 of them sat on the bench, using up cover in other positions, which one would drop out?

Before Tuesday night I'd have said probably PCH, given the direction he appeared to be going in the pecking order. Which is quite incredible, when you think about it.

• Presuming you're counting Freeman in that 7, he'd surely by far be the first drop out, bearing in mind appearances across the lot.

• I doubt he's playing today - on his Instagram #supportingtheboystoday

• He probably shouldn't be tweeting stuff like that! Unless it's a ruse!

• He's not playing neither is O'Nien.

• both Bayo and 09 won't play again this season, GA needs to stop bullshitting and find a plan to win these games, to not make it now will be a massive failure.

• O'Nien's "illness" at Lincoln appears to have been a massive misnomer - he clearly went off at Yeovil injured and he was clearly out with an injury today rather than illness. As soon as I saw the line up I said as much.

Can't see Bayo playing again this season if he is in a protective boot and on crutches.

Hope I'm wrong.

• Just seen Bayo’s insta and he is on crutches and has a walking cast on...
    Not looking good

• i will be surprised if plays again this season even though GA says he will be fit for weekend!! more chance sean devine signs for us

• @rmjlondon said:
    both Bayo and 09 won't play again this season, GA needs to stop bullshitting and find a plan to win these games, to not make it now will be a massive failure.

I’ll have you a bet that Luke will play next week. Bayo more doubtful.

• The club’s Twitter account has provided some potentially promising news/blatant misinformation regarding Bayo this evening...

“What a season he’s had... and he’s not finished yet!”

Naturally this can be interpreted in several ways.

• obvs they don't know he is posting pics of him in a cast .... club are muppets

• he did say in his video in fairness that its soon to come off !!

• @rmjlondon said:
    obvs they don't know he is posting pics of him in a cast .... club are muppets

As a relative newcomer to this chat room I’ve often wondered why you attract such criticism but when you post things like this I start to wonder if there is anything about the club that you actually like or
    admire?

• @glasshalffull - Haven't you realised Richie is a closet Luton supporter yet?

• I can't stand luton or that cunt jones so get ya facts right, they should have walked the league though but didn't because he is such a knob.

• I can only assume Richie left the club shop under a cloud as he finds it hard to say anything positive about the club he supports...

• and I never worked in the shop, please get a life.

• Just ignore him chaps, how many more times!

• @rmjlondon said:
    Piss off Malone

Very erudite. How's life out there in the SAS, tough I expect?

• @rmjlondon said:
    Piss off Malone

Mummy hasn't given you your pills this morning.

• Don't quote the fool :)

• they are not quoting the fool, cos your the fool @Malone