Skip to content

Wembley Tickets & Allocation

21k or so tickets available though far less than the 35k on sale to the likes of Swindon for their playoff final. Anyone know why we have so much less and who is getting the rest of the tickets? Otherwise is likely to be a half empty ground!

Comments

• It will inevitably be half empty, won't it?

• If we sell 21000 I will be astonished. We have more than enough to go round. Also they just allocate you another block if needed. Don't panic.

• It depends on how many people clubs estimate they'll bring. The 21,618 is the lower tier at the East end of Wembley. The higher allocation for the likes of Swindon is when they start opening up the upper sections above the Club Wembley seats. They'll do that if we sell our initial allocation - but we only took 19,000 v Preston in 1994. By the end the 19,000 sounded like 90,000. Anyway, whatever the numbers it'll be a cracking atmosphere.

• Obviously if those all sell out we will be given more. I suspect both teams will take around 20000, which is fairly typical for a league two play off if you allow for some of the lesser supported tteams from 'up North' that take fewer.

Having been to Wembley with that kind of crowd before I can tell you it feels anything but empty. The lower tier holds around 40,000. I doubt there are many (any?) tickets made available in the upper tier but dont be tempted to sit up there. In my experience, although the view is obviously very good, you can feel quite detatched from what is going on.

• Southend took 33,000 last season

• if it's just lower tier why are there so many different ticket prices.Anyone know if you are able to purchase additional tickets as a season ticket holder.

• You can buy 9 per season ticket on sale in 13 mins

• The website says that customers are able to buy 9 tickets per transaction during both the season ticket period and general sale so I've taken that to mean you should be able to buy 9?!

• Blue army! Where are people sitting, we need good noise!

• Wow, only 19k v Preston; it sure looked and sounded like more! I will be booking mine on Monday morning, decided against a season ticket since I live in North Yorkshire and work shifts.

• Lets be honest, we couldn't sell out last night so we will be lucky to sell 20,000. Long gone are the days of 30,000 plus for Wycombe.

• "Long gone?" Agree we'll struggle to sell 20000 this year but I'm old enough to remember the "why do we need a ground big enough for 6000?" argument back in the day when we struggled to get 1000 at Loakes Park. These things can be cyclical. One day....

• @blueh_w said:
    Southend took 33,000 last season

Southend didn't even go to Wembley last season! Maybe Damian Martinez did...

• Tickets booked in Top price bracket, last time we got there was 21 years so worth every penny

• Haven't been to New Wembley. For those who have, would you recommend somewhere in the green (109 to 114) section or the blue (210 to 217) section. Guessing the 500s are a little too remote.

• The lower the better

• Yep, its awful up the top in my experience, well maybe not awful, but I don't like that view so far away, some like it. Once sat two seats from the back behind the goal and I might as well have stayed at home!

• @Noodle_Noggin Yes that's top end figure rounded up, probably slightly less actually. But we took 22,000+ in 1991 and 28,000 in 1993.

• Do NOT sit in the upper tier. You'll feel a million miles from the game. Lower tier behind the goal offers n excellent view.

• Are people able to register their account? I can't get mine to work.

• I got mine registered fine. Looking at the allocations they will open up extra if there is demand. Currently you can't buy the lowest priced tickets in the upper-upper tier.

• What number did you use? I've tried the number under the barcode and the number under my name.

• The number under my name worked fine. Enter that and then press "Activate my Account" in the grey login box on here:

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/wycombewanderers/Authentication/Registration

• There is a "view from my seat" thing available online which is pretty helpful

• The customer number on some tickets shows a symbol that looks like an 'L' and a '7' on top of each other

This is actually just a 7

• Ahhhh. Thanks @chapmanio I had been entering 17

• I had the same thing earlier the L7 should just be a 7. Once I worked that out it worked perfectly!

• I have encountered another issue. Its not each ST holder who can book upto 9 tickets but each customer. We have several family members over different generations with STs but because they all get renewed together they are all the same customer number with only an allowance of 9 for the whole family.
    This will affect only a small number of people but it is annoying as now we can't sit together.

• I'm in the same position as @Twizz. We have 7 different season tickets on the same customer number (not sure why the club did this for last year's renewals). Does that mean we are limited to 9 tickets in total? This can't be right surely?