Skip to content

Match day thread: Lincoln

Comments

• Why do they play a bloody air raid siren before every corner? Awful.

• What. Disallowed. Get in

• Too quick, it's still 0-0

• What do we do without Bayo?

• Lose?

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Really difficult substitution to make. Williams is very similar to Tyson and our total loss of a target man makes the formation a mess.
    Loads of goalscorer on the pitch but thats not always a good thing when they are similar. Big team talk at half time, season defining 45 mins etc etc

• I can see it now WDH brought back as an emergency Bayo replacement as a target man.

• Really are missing O’Nien and Gape. Not that there’s much play in midfield but those two are so fit and combative and cover acres. Hope they’ve just got colds and make swift recoveries.

• Freeman’s composure and strength on the ball could be valuable and maybe PCH will make a triumphant return. Thompson in for Saunders?

• Would we get away with making four substitutions, Micra?

• I can’t help but feel the Bayo injury is a Sam Saunders at Wembley moment.

• It didn’t look that bad to me but hard to tell as Bayo walks with a limp anyway.

• Got a feeling we will be playing Lincoln again in a few weeks hope I'm wrong coyb

• @devc when can we expect that call from God?

• Exeter win 2-1

• @DevC said:
    Would we get away with making four substitutions, Micra?

Crikey! Forgot about the Williams substitution. Stupid boy.

• This is some pretty dreadful time wasting. Flash back to early Ainsworth seasons.

• Actually embarrassing ainsworth should feel ashamed pathetic really is

• 0-0, a small step closer. Hope Bayo injury isn't anything significant.

• Take a point. Lovely.

• Phew. Immense performance. Listening on Three Counties was unbearable.

• That is a big relief! Shame chesterfield couldn’t do us a favour but will take that 1 point closer! Fingers crossed bayo’s Ok for Saturday

• Well that was stressful. But a massive point. Fingers crossed we get some bodies back on Saturday.

• I’d definitely take the result. But an injury to Bayo could be catastrophic.

• edited April 2018

bigred, with a customary awful mix of idiocy and ultra negativity there.

Good point, Bayo is a big blow, at the absolute worst time of the season to happen.
    He has to be massively struggling for the weekend, where we'll need at least a draw, and even then it'll be really nervy stations!

• A point, definitely take that. Hard earned battling performance. 2 point gap, not entirely comfortable given our opponents Saturday. Need Gape & Onien available to re-energise the team and give hope for at least a point. Then hope we can match Exeter results in the last two.

• wish i'd suggested god would call at 3-0 up with ten to go now....

another battling performance. hope we get some players back by saturday. this bunch are quite a team aren't they.

• Brilliant commentary from Phil and Luke on 3CR.