Skip to content

Notts County (a) attendance prediction

Comments

• I will be travelling with a group of of aprox 20, and none have bought tkts in advance, im plumping for 1400.

• 1300 kashket to get the winner coyb!!!!!!

• @ChasHarps you obviously live life on the edge...

• I'm tied to home tomorrow (decorating!) so I wish all of the travelling Blue Army, however many, the very best and bring us back 3 points. COYB!

• Haven't been for years but the Navigation used to be decent...but probably full of Magpies on a match day!

• 1450, I think you are all underestimating

• 9732 total crowd. 1047 visiting Chair boys. 1-1

• Underestimating or not @wycombelad, I see you’ve been persuaded to revise your prediction significantly downwards.

I omitted to predict the score in my original post. I’ll go for 2-2.

• @micra I've downsized as I was so far above everyone

• edited March 2018

@clifty04 It'd be staggering if you guys had made blind predictions, rather than scrolling down having seen others!

• @ChasHarps , oooh friends

• edited March 2018

Updated the spreadsheet just now - with the updates we collectively now say there will 1009 in the Blue Army tomorrow.

2 -3 to us is now equally popular as a predicted score as the 2 - 0 home win.

Sorry @Twizz - small print says you can up the away prediction in the light of our known ticket sales, however the prediction for the total stays fixed. So yours now reads 8037 of which 1047 are with us. I hope that is ok with you.

I updated my own prediction from 846 to 1112 cheering on Wycombe. It was quite satisfying that it reduced the number of county fans by 266 at the same time.

Sing up for the Blues.

• The Northern Hordes are coming, no tickets bought in advance.

• There's always b****y small print I didn't bother to read @railwaysteve.

• 9475 home 975 cheering chairboys 1-3 away win

• 9,203 (Wycombe 1,056). Notts County 2 Wycombe 4 (Akinfenwa 2, Tyson, Kashket)

• These sub 1000 predictions are really troubling me

• Take a point wouldn't we???

• Take a point obviously, but let's get all 3 and kill county off

• @bigred87 said:
    1300 kashket to get the winner coyb!!!!!!

Shirt off, swinging it round my head if that happens...

• @Glenactico said:
    Shirt off, swinging it round my head if that happens...

So will I and I'll be at home!

• It's 8,038 with 1,158 Chairboys.

• Disappointing turnout by Magpie fans.

• Congratulations to @clifty04. Only 20 out.

• @Twizz was 8037 and 1047.

• Saved by the small print. I'm most pleased to have been only 1 out on the score too with my 1-0 loss prediction.

• What a superb support in numbers and noise

Scrappy game but could prove critical

• edited March 2018

Brilliant prediction of the overall crowd by @Twizz - with his shot of 8037 he was only one short of the actual total of 8038. I will send a private message to explain the sad story of the missing programme and missing the first 20 minutes and organise the delivery of the prize certificate.

Honourable mentions for @NorsQuarters (under by 61), @DJWYC14 (over by 66), railwaysteve (under by 68), all within the magic 100.

Our away crowd predictions were interesting, and we were helped a little by by knowing when our 800 allocation sold out. There is no prize but @Glenactico was closest to the actual total of 1138 with 1121 (only 17 short). @bigred87 was the closest prediction above the actual total - he was 162 over with 1300.
    A whole bunch of us were slightly less than our proud total, but not as close as @Glenactico. Within one hundred were @clifty04 (21under), @Manboobs (25 under), @railwaysteve (26 under), @NorsQuarters (27 under), @na104 (52 under) @onlookeer (76 under), @Midlander (82 under) and both @EwanHoosami and @Twizz were both 91 under the numbers for the loud blue army.

@Onlooker was the only person to correctly predict the score.

Credit all round.

Watch out for the Grimsby (h) prediction thread which should appear this evening.