Skip to content

Refereeing gods not shining on us !

Ben Toner for Notts County who is a young official for a big game like this and Chris Sarginson for Grimsby who we last saw against Mansfield at home and we know what happened that day !!

Comments

• I don’t rmj. Must have missed that game.

• Except for the Luton home game @rmjlondon when have the referee gods been smiling on us?

• he should have dismissed Lee Angol for persistent fouling and didn't and he scored the winner 5 mins later.

• and Eze was pushed off the ball for the winner in one of the most blatant fouls I've seen.

• @TheAndyGrahamFanClub said:
    and Eze was pushed off the ball for the winner in one of the most blatant fouls I've seen.

Wasn't that the equaliser home v Cheltenham?

• that was Lee Collins.

• It was indeed @EwanHoosaami. Another two points denied by poor officials. (I think it happened right in front of the linesman.)

• @micra said:
    It was indeed EwanHoosaami. Another two points denied by poor officials. (I think it happened right in front of the linesman.)

So close, that when I watched the highlights again, it made the lacknowledgement of award of a free kick even more incredulous than watching live!

• I can only imagine the ref thought he'd try and punish Eze for the casual nature he was holding the ball. It was a clear shove.

• Maybe if we keep showing the missed shove on a plasma screen in the referees changing room, he might be of a mind that he owes us a big one?

• Seeing as its not that ref he wont and he gave us a pen at barnet last weekend

• @rmjlondon said:
    Seeing as its not that ref he wont and he gave us a pen at barnet last weekend

Debt paid then.