Skip to content

Bad news for us lardy bums.

Lindy Lou will not be opening tomorrow or the Easter Monday. So will have to feed elsewhere.

Comments

• Gutted!!

• Terrible news. I’ll have to plan ahead. I certainly don’t intend to risk the club’s current offering!

• Try the raisins then;-)

• Disaster. Second game in a row that the Woodlands Lounge is shut due to flood damage, my usual food source. Last game I resorted to a burger from the tent in the car park, £3.50 for a rather chewy cheese quarter pounder, so then went to Lindy Lou's for a much nicer one at just £2.60, nice and juicy. They do a half pounder for £3.60 too.

I thought the Crawley prices were steep, £4 for quarter pounder, £5.50 for half pounder, 50p extra for cheese.

• Four quid for a quarter pounder?! A quarter pound of what?

• Sour grapes.

• @ValleyWanderer said:
    Try the raisins then;-)

Boom boom!

• Definitely worth a couple of parps on the klaxon.

• Come to the Woodlands where eight teenagers stand around watching one bloke operate the single till, selling the last lukewarm pie before the game kicks off.

I believe we have a general manager. Why does this continue to happen?

• Eat your dinner before you go Perhaps?

• Have a massive brunch at 12.30 and watch the prima donnas for half an hour.
    Highly recommended.

• Hearty cooked full english breakfast (but not necessarily good for the heart) & a pint of guest ale. Works a treat for me.

• There are loads of calories in a couple of pints in the Vere/Caledonian Suite before the match. My mum could never wean me onto solids.......though 66 years down the line, I'm a svelt 98kgs nowadays!

• I’d forgotten about the choice of ales in the Vere/Caledonian Suite. With the Woodland Lounge out of order, have no choice but to sample a pint before and after. Happy days!

• @arnos_grove said:
    Come to the Woodlands where eight teenagers stand around watching one bloke operate the single till, selling the last lukewarm pie before the game kicks off.

I believe we have a general manager. Why does this continue to happen?

Message him directly on Twitter he normally replies

• He's also very good at answering emails, [email protected], and is always interested in getting feedback.

• @Steve_Peart said:
    He's also very good at answering emails, [email protected], and is always interested in getting feedback.

Yes I agree. Michael is proving to be a good guy and a great asset for the Club.

• Just a bump up the list as a reminder to some that may be planning their culinary delights for the day. Lindy will not be open for business today.