Skip to content

with Luton playing at 5.15 and Notts County playing sunday

If we can manage to beathe crawley and port vale we will be in a strong position at 5pm Saturday, 6 points ahead of county

Comments

• Yes if.......believe

• If we win the next 9 we'll go up.

There, I've said it.

• I like the return of 'Believe'!

• Porky jinx

• @Malone said:
    If we win the next 9 we'll go up.

There, I've said it.

If we win the next 8 we will definitely go up

• If we win the next 7 we will definitely go up

• If we win 6 of the next 7 we will probably go up.

• If we win 5 we might not but possibly could.

• Taking it a game at a time - if we win one, we will be above luton when the game finishes.

Possible song for Saturday = "Are you watching? Are you watching? Are you watching, luton town."

• Imagine if Luton didn't win v Barnet!
    They're already on a run of something like one win in 7or 8. Not beating the crappest team in the division at home would really be a statement.

• If they lose I assume 3CR will give the whole of their evening schedule over to Nathan Jones post match interview...

• I'm taking great pleasure in witnessing the annual wobble of the Hatters. Would be great if Barnet did the business tomorrow.

• Probably no better time (from our perspective) with Martin Allen coming in to give them a lift. I get the feeling that he, unlikely Westley, could actually inspire them to get a result.

• For certain.
    They may still lose, but you get the feeling they could have been in for a battering with the mood Westley was giving off.

Having now watched 3 Westley teams against us in the last few years, I do wonder if that Stevenage team was an outlier, or whether he simply didn't have the time/resource to get Newport and Barnet as hateful.

I remember leaving games against Stevenage absolutely spitting mad, but not in the slightest against his other teams.

Celebrating the winner against them 3 years ago, the 3-1 game with that incredible Hayes goal was one of my all time most vociferous celebrations, up there with the late equaliser v Northampton at home (Holloway header, super tetchy game), and the really big cup goals like Essandoh.