Skip to content

Comments

• What a hateful bunch of tossers

• I agree. I thought their approach was a lot more physical than ours and a weak referee let them get away with it far too often.

• Bless 'em, sounds like this was their result of the season. Congrats on a point and tightening your stranglehold on 14th place lads.

• Yes their crowd calling us cheats, my god pot kettle black etc they won't make the playoffs as one fan suggested.

• Delusional comments. Think they lost the moral high ground after failing to return the ball after that early head injury. The constant arms in the face/shirtpulling on every high ball must've also been invisible to the away end, but I'll trust the foul and booking stats.

I also don't think we're delusional - we know exactly what we are and many on here have called out our "game management" in the past. I'd say we've been much better this season and those tactics don't seem to work much for us anyway. I'd argue that Lincoln, Mansfield, and now Cambridge have all be much worse than we are this season.

• A lot of the usual hackneyed 'cheating Wycombe' drones who are blind to the outright thuggery of their own saints. Ikpeazu should have walked after the elbow in El-Abd's face, and definitely should have after giving O'Nien the same treatment. But of course, that's just them 'being more determined' when they do it.
    Also hilarious that they're whinging about the time added on. The vast majority was for their player who got treatment for taking O'Nien's howitzer straight in the face. What terrible time-wasting bastards we are...

• Oh dear. Hope their season Peter's out even more . Did they notice ' the lump ' akinfenwa scored against them?

• @Jonny_King said:
    Bless 'em, sounds like this was their result of the season. Congrats on a point and tightening your stranglehold on 14th place lads.

POTD!