Skip to content

Comments

• If we are to finish in the top 3 we will need probably need a minimum a 6-7 wins from the remaining 11 games. Thankfully the next three look very winnable on paper. A positive run of results would set up a fantastic game away to Notts at the end of the month. COYB!

• I believe the matches played in the first half of this season against the 11 remaining opponents resulted in 23 points for Wycombe, from 7 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses. The same return from the upcoming reverse matches would see Wycombe on 85 points, which should be enough for automatic promotion.

Personally, I am not making plans for May as I fear there may be some play-off matches to try to attend, but automatic promotion definitely remains a possibility.

• edited March 2018

Agree with @Glenactico We need to get something from the next three games before we go to County I think. If only to recover a bit of momentum. Exciting times.

• With all the rest and recuperation recently, we could probably put ten on the bench.
    One or two selection headaches perhaps.

• @micra said:
    With all the rest and recuperation recently, we could probably put ten on the bench.
    One or two selection headaches perhaps.

Very positive @micra and I hope it's the case. Be interesting to see what happens and who's available.
    Still also hoping that some brave sole can begin a 'There's only one Bill Turnbull' chant so that I can join in and support. My Dad was taken by Prostate cancer and as such I'm fortunate in that they now give me regular checks because of that.
    COYB!