Skip to content

Carpooling

Comments

• Ah. Just messaged you asking the same question! 3.30pm is fine. Thanks a lot and see you then. Want us to bring anything?

• @HCblue said:
    Ah. Just messaged you asking the same question! 3.30pm is fine. Thanks a lot and see you then. Want us to bring anything?

Nope, everything sorted including the parking. Will pick up Scott in Wycombe on the way through. Should get there in plenty of time to sort out some fodder. See you tomorrow.

• Great. Look forward to it. :-)

• Right, looking forward, I am up for FGR on New Years Day. Anyone else? @fame_46 has already put his name in the hat I believe.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @fame_46 why on earth is it all ticket? Ridiculous!

• @OxfordBlue said:
    fame_46 why on earth is it all ticket? Ridiculous!

Limited capacity perhaps. Prevents people driving there on a whim on the day and finding it’s a sellout. Pretty unlikely of course.

• Could be that they don't want cash on the premises on New Years Day as it may be a security risk and/or too costly to have it collected on the day by a security company?

• @fame_46 said:
    I’d say they are trying to manage costs, average gate seems to be 2-3000. Being a bank holiday - staffing, police etc. All I know that is if we are going, better get a ticket tomorrow - think it’s the last day

Yes, 5pm tomorrow but beware early closing!

• I don't suppose anyone is making the trip to Luton from the Oxford area?

• Anybody going to Cheltenham in two weeks? It would be ideal because I can get picked up at Thornhill Park and Ride just outside Oxford which is on the way. More than happy to pay a share of the fue!

• Probably me mate, but can't confirm yet, but more than likely?

• @EwanHoosaami said:
    Probably me mate, but can't confirm yet, but more than likely?

Thanks mate! Keep me informed. Would be nice to see you again.

• OK. I've got my tickets for Cheltenham. Anyone want to car share?

• edited February 2018

@EwanHoosaami said:
    OK. I've got my tickets for Cheltenham. Anyone want to car share?

I'm definitely still up for it. Thank you!

• Saturday v Crawley anyone?

• @EwanHoosaami said:
    Saturday v Crawley anyone?

As it stands atm, having frozen off my "cream crackers" Tuesday night, I'm wavering a bit???

• Barnet on Saturday if anyone fancies a car share?

• So far, two seats out of seven left for trip to Notts County on Friday.

• is anyone driving up to Notts County from Southampton who can offer a lift, happy to share costs.

• Due to drop outs, I now have 4 seats available if anyone wants them?

• If only I wasn’t going away for Easter @EwanHoosaami. Although, to be honest, it’s still too cold for my ancient bones without guaranteed access to somewhere warm pre-match and at half time! (With the Woodland out of commission recently, I’ve rediscovered the delights of the Vere (sorry Caledonian) Suite) ! Great choice of ale, though, and to be fair, plenty of atmosphere.

• Having discussed the reasons for leaving early, ie: parking & refreshments, I can confirm that there is a Wetherspoons a short walk, over the Trent river. I am also informed that there is an equivalent of The Very Suite at Meadow Lane, where WW have been allowed access in the past. I'm fairly certain they would have both been within your limited reach @Micra?

• Stop teasing me @EwanHoosaami . If it weren’t for the Easter trip I’d be teetering on the brink. Do a lot of teetering these days!

• I’ll be stretched out comfortably on the bed listening nervously to iFollow.