Skip to content

Comments

• Stats, recent history, current records all point to a very close encounter (not sure of what kind). 2-2 sounds spittoon.

• Spot on even!

• I can't stand flitcroft.....very bitter if I remember correctly when Fred got a goal at bury

• @bigred87 said:
    I can't stand flitcroft.....very bitter if I remember correctly when Fred got a goal at bury

We're just so lucky to have GA and the sheer class he demonstrates in his behavior.

• Need to work on an excuse not to go to this.

• Anyone else bored with Beano constantly scoring yet?

• Yeah, totally. I might not even pick up the t-shirt I ordered from the shop tomorrow. So, like, last week.

• I feel cheated. How can a fan-owned club treat us like this? (Although I will also be picking up mine tomorrow.)

• I'm planning on going so I can say "I was there when Beano scored his first hat trick".........you never know.....!!!!

• Ever the optimist @Pete?
    Of course, if he scores just one tomorrow that could be referred to in future as a “Beano hat-trick”.

• I would think we need to win if we want to remain odds on for the top 3

• I can see this T-Shirt business really ruining Beano's life, as laundry-hungry fans follow him around in order to earn such honours as "I was there when Beano bought some milk from Tesco", "I was there when Beano dropped his car off for repair" and "I was there when Beano filed a restraining order"

• Or, in ten-pin parlance, a turkey.

• "I was there when Beano was there."

• edited February 2018

@rmjlondon yup...winning good. Losing bad.

• "I was there when Beano wasn't"

• @Shev said:
    I can see this T-Shirt business really ruining Beano's life, as laundry-hungry fans follow him around in order to earn such honours as "I was there when Beano bought some milk from Tesco", "I was there when Beano dropped his car off for repair" and "I was there when Beano filed a restraining order"

But like “Frankie says” T shirts in the 80s!

• @micra said:
    Ever the optimist Pete?
    Of course, if he scores just one tomorrow that could be referred to in future as a “Beano hat-trick”.

I’m a dreamer, but on a serious note it would be fun if it happened!

iwastherewhenchuckmoussadicwasingoal could be another hashtag lol

• "Gnasher loves Beano"

• ‘I was there when Carlos Lopez...when Carlos Lop...when Car...when, oh never mind’

• @StrongestTeam said:
    Iwasthereattescometro would probably sell well on Facebook

Probably a little punchy that banner........ ;-)

• For fans of solipsism; "I was there when Beano scored, but it could have been a figment of my imagination and the only thing I can be certain of is my own existence".

• I’m still pinching myself; at least I think it’s me.

• I saw solipsism once. The bass was too loud and too many keyboard solos

• edited February 2018

I'm hoping for another 7 goal thriller tonight. Bean hat trick at least.