Skip to content

EFL Highlights show next season

Moving to the Quest TV channel next year Shame that such a good product is being aired on a channel that most poeple haven't heard of . Seems to be on freesat is it on freeview?

Comments

• I love a bit of quest in the evening.......salvage hunters

• What on earth is Quest TV?!

• @Mr67 said:
    Moving to the Quest TV channel next year Shame that such a good product is being aired on a channel that most poeple haven't heard of . Seems to be on freesat is it on freeview?

Yes channel 37. I'm glad channel 5 has lost it as Football On 5 is awful,i admit i watch Leagues 1 & 2 but there's no other option for me on a Saturday night.

• Freesat Channel 167

• If I was glad Channel 5 had lost it that would only be because I hadn’t realised Quest had got it.

No HD channel on freeview is disappointing and having watched the mess Quest made of the Giro D’Italia, it doesn’t sound good.

• @arnos_grove said:
    If I was glad Channel 5 had lost it that would only be because I hadn’t realised Quest had got it.

SPOT ON @arnos_grove

• Disappointed that you're all just assuming this new highlights show won't be any good, JUST because it's on some naff channel that half of us haven't even heard of and has a terrible reputation and all the programmes it currently shows are cheaply-produced rubbish.......

• I thought the C5 programme was okay given that very few people outside of the top divisions could give a toss about League One and Two. Highlights with the minimum of guff.

• edited February 2018

The death knell was sounded for this TV show (regardless of what channel) when Sky Sports started uploading all the highlights to their website several hours before the TV airing time.

It doesn't matter how well its presented, most people will have watched the highlights who want to via sky sports/twitter/Facebook by the time the programme starts.

• Despite it being annoying and unreliable at times I'll stick with iFollow and the extended highlights the next day

• @Jonny_King how you can suggest Supertruckers and How Stuff's Made are naff or cheaply produced is beyond me.

• No taste or intellectual curiosity I reckon.

• i remember when the History channel had some history on it