Skip to content

Exeter Away

Not sure whether it has been picked up by all that building work at Exeter ground means that capacity is severely constrained. Match is all ticket and WWFc will be limited to 300 or so tickets. They are now on general sale.

Exeter is a fine city and the grounds central locations makes it one of the more attractive places on the calendar. Despite the views of the FL computer though, it is a long way away. No idea if 300 is enough but if you intend going, I wouldn't delay buying a ticket too long.

Best wishes all.

Comments

• Thought I would bump this warning in view of last nights win and that the Exeter game is shaping up to be a key promotion battle.

There are only 320 tickets available for away fans at Exeter and I understand this number cannot be increased. Well over half have already been sold. Strong chance of a sell-out I would have thought.

• National Express could be worth a try. Exeter Bus Station isn't a million miles from the ground if memory serves.

• Bought a ticket today and apparently there are still well over 100 left

• Indies will be running a coach I imagine to Exeter. If we win on Saturday I can see us selling out that allocation.

• Can thoroughly recommend going away with WWISC and yes, probably one of cheapest ways of doing it. You don't have to be member to book as far as I know, although you wouldn't qualify for a discounted rate of course. Should have suggested that the first time!

• Second that @Jonny_King always a good day out and a stop at a decent pub.

• The car pool thread.

• I'm not sure how close we are to selling out, but I have a spare ticket available due to somebody in my group dropping out. Leaving this here now in case anybody needs a ticket (or knows somebody that needs one) later...

• @DJWYC14 said:
    Bought a ticket today and apparently there are still well over 100 left

About two-thirds sold with 10 days to go then. Get in real quick.
    (The ground is currently being redeveloped - hence the reduced allocation.)

• there's an echo in here....

• there's an echo in here....

• Watson echo?

• @Sherrinford said:
    there's an echo in here....

Perhaps your locked in an echo chamber.

• For however well we're doing, it is still 180miles away, in February!

Are we really that likely to sell out? i'd suggest not.

• Appears you would suggest wrongly, Mr Malone.

All gone now.

• Helps when you have the incredible scenes from Saturday.
    I'm sure you read about them.

• edited February 2018

lol @Malone

hashtag nottherewhenbeanyscored

• @OnOurWay said:
    I'm not sure how close we are to selling out, but I have a spare ticket available due to somebody in my group dropping out. Leaving this here now in case anybody needs a ticket (or knows somebody that needs one) later...

Reminder of this... Only want face value obviously, let me know if you need one or know anybody!

• Tickets all gone - impressive effort. Friendly club though Exeter, I'm sure you could get into the home end and keep quiet. Which may be difficult if Kashket scores a 5-minute hat-trick in a 7-6 victory... :-D

• Especially if it was the last five minutes.

• You're getting excitement greedy now @HCblue....

• I'm willing to test my self-control in extreme conditions.