Skip to content

Match day thread: Carlisle

Comments

• SEN! SENSATIONAL!

• @Shev said:
    I am not ashamed to say I ripped my shirt off and ran around the room.

I went proper mental.

• I gave up in a sulk at3-2

• Amazing stuff. I can't believe it what a turn round.

• Half the terrace made a rush to get on the pitch but Beano legged it down the other end + to his family I presume

• I love Wycombe

• Oh bugger I left at 3-2..........

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Just gave my newborn baby a bit of a fright, with a shocked shout of Bean! Fantastic stuff, bet Adams Park erupted!

• Wycombe matches have more unlikely endings than M Night Shyamalan films.

• That's one of those endings we will all remember the rest of our lives, no matter what happens from here. What a moment!

• I may have aggravated my neck injury due to excessive ceelwbtating. Worth it!

• Can anyone ever remember a 10 man team scoring twice in injury time?

• And I was so looking forward to the negative posts from Richie etc !! Mr Bean you are the toast of Wycombe tonight - and this performance straight after the Luton result! I don't how much more my old ticker cant take !!

• Right up there with the best in 45 years of watching. Who writes our scripts?

• Those were four of the most exciting minutes I have ever spent at a football ground. Not ashamed to say I had tears in my eyes. Just breathtaking. And to see the whole squad celebrating as if we’d won the Cup...magnificent.

• Speechless. Literally speechless. I screamed my voice to a pulp when that went on. Absolutely wonderful scenes.

• Yes Beano well happy he's finally broken his duck,the scenes at the end i've just seen were superb this is why we love football so much!

• Hahaha. Great Shev. My son and I had to leave a bit earlier today and got in the car thinking we had lost 3-2. What a win, shows the determination and team spirit of the current group of players. Amazing result. Their keeper shouldn’t have even been on the pitch to save the penalty anyway.

• Feck me

That is all

• That’s up there with the Exeter last min Hayes pen win.

For drama, that’s best game I’ve seen since WHL.

• Hold on we're still waiting for VAR.

NOW I get the arguments against ...

• Bean’s celebration was one of the all time best at AP too. He ran as fast as I’ve ever seen him for half the circumference of the pitch whilst screaming and pumping his arms.

Mr Bean, I salute you sir.

• Spare a thought for old Richie, he had some of his finest prose ready to fire off in response to a 3-2 loss.

• "And gentlemen in Wycombe now a-bed
    Shall think themselves accurs'd they were not here..."

• You should have BEAN there !!

• Best moment ever! The most picture-perfect way to win a game. Hugged by strangers around me when it went in.

• I was ready to leave on 89 minutes, got out of my seat in the Beechdean and got pitch side where I used to stand before I got too old. Then the words of GA seeped back into my old memory, "this team doesn't know when we're beat". So I stayed & what a decision that was!
    As others have already stated, that one will be up there.

• Up there with Emblen at Lincoln, Macca at Wimbledon and Essandoh at Leicester for all-time favourite goals.