Skip to content

Match day thread: Colchester

12346»

Comments

• @NorsQuarters said:
    When they scored, who was it who misplaced the pass straight to their defender, waltzed back towards our area when the ball was fed forward by them, then went for the wrong man allowing million £ man to score? Looked on the highlights but can’t see even a number at that distance. Anyone?

See my response to your copy and paste on the Opposition View thread. Duplication of a question which seems totally unnecessary in the context of yesterday’s cracking game is disappointing.

• @OakwoodExile Lovely to see you again on Saturday. Hope you enjoyed your evening!

• Great game, great atmosphere. Two debutantes in defence who almost kept a clean sheet...although to be fair ColU did not create very much...my view on 'keeping the ball' is that it irritated me as I am old and miserable...but not enough to spoil the day. I am more worried about the effect all our jokey references to time-wasting have on the officials. @Pete 'the trolls on here' had a different view to yours about your review of the Preston game...and...er...that's it. You don't have to worry yourself. Especially after such a great afternoon. And richie's boys lost.

• I assume Richie's absence on here is down to him busy posting bolox on the Luton forum!

• @mooneyman You seem to mention Ritchie in your posts way more often than the trolling sub ego of another poster deserves.

Wonder why that might be?

• @Right_in_the_Middle said:
    mooneyman You seem to mention Ritchie in your posts way more often than the trolling sub ego of another poster deserves.

Wonder why that might be?

At least I can spell Richie's name properly. Can you or Dev explain what a sub ego actually is?

• @Right_in_the_Middle come on...rmjluton is the gift that keeps giving. @mooneyman its the ego you bring on at about 86 minutes I think.

• Methinks thou dost protest too much @mooneyman
    Who has the faintest idea how Ritchie/Richie is spelt as the poster hasn't used that name in a post? Who would know I wonder?

• he used to be richmayes @Right_in_the_Middle

• @Right_in_the_Middle said:
    Methinks thou dost protest too much mooneyman
    Who has the faintest idea how Ritchie/Richie is spelt as the poster hasn't used that name in a post? Who would know I wonder?

The Right Hon Dr Congo calls him Richie so that's good enough for me!

• The dual account posters on here range from the blindingly obvious Richie Mayes/RML London, to the more subtle.
    It's pretty certain at least one of you guys on here has a second account.

• You do know Richie is @drcongo when he forgets to pick up his prescription?

• physician heal thyself