Skip to content

Plymouth away on sale tomorrow at midday

13»

Comments

• I think 10,000 Southend fans at a Blackpool vs Cardiff game, is pure dedication, just think how many they would have got if Southend had been playing!!

• Yes what a dick I am! Obviously at the Millennium in Cardiff, Blackpool v Southend

• @anderson87 you can hardly compare our ticket sales with southends???? The distances are vastly different, id say for them to have any left is poor!

• @wycombelad not once have I compared the two. They did take 2.5k to their last away game though.

• Us v essex would be tasty!

• Close to 1000 sold at close of play today according to club Twitter.

• Good numbers!

• Amazing and will still be more to add, proud to support our club!!!!

• as I suspected around 1200 which will be amazing.

• Just thought I'd give everyone a heads up - I bought my tickets on Sunday, selecting the "box office" option (the only one available). It clearly stated that if not collected from WWFC box office, the tickets would be taken down to Plymouth on the day of the game.

Yesterday, I got home to find the tickets sitting on my door mat. At no point was I told they would be mailed out.

Just thought I'd flag this as if you ordered on Tuesday or Wednesday you may not receive them until Saturday morning but possible people may be heading down on the Friday night.... Perhaps worth phoning the club to clarify if this includes you.

• sounds like bollocks to me

• What does @blueh_w ?

• Club have clarified there will be 'over 800' away fans tomorrow. Looks their earlier indication we had sold 1000 was Incorrect. Pretty disappointing turnout to be honest.

• I agree, disappointing, was hoping for 1,000

• this is disappointing news when they were indicating over 1,000 two days ago!

• piss poor turn out

• Its ok its on sky

• so is return leg we sold out and its midweek and later than home park kick off

• It's good to see benefit cheques going to good use........

• Um....no both are at 19.45 Phyllis