Skip to content

Coventry 10 for £10 deal

Coventry are now offering Wycombe fans 10 tickets for £100.

I can probably get rid of up to 4 so if anyone else wants to join me at the ticket office at Adams Park in next few days to buy at the same time let me know and we can make things mutually convenient!

Comments

• Sounds like a good idea. If I buy for @fame_46 thats 3 I could get. Will see if I can up it to 4, though not making any promises. 1 of mine would be a concession but still, I doubt it would be cheaper.

• I'd be up for 2 adult tickets as well. Could meet at Adams Park during any day this week.

• I make that 9 confirmed @Twizz. Anyone else, as my 4th is very tenuous?

• I'm in for two.

• I'd be in for one plus a kid. I think the latter wd make no difference as they're a tenner anyway.

If I'm the 11th here, very happy to hold on here for 24 hours to see if we can get ten more together: it's a generous discount!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Planning to pop down at 9.30am tomorrow (Tuesday). If anyone wants to join in feel free to. I don’t want to buy tickets for people as gets a big financial risk for me but happy for others to tag along with me at ticket office tomorrow.

• @Midlander said:
    Planning to pop down at 9.30am tomorrow (Tuesday). If anyone wants to join in feel free to. I don’t want to buy tickets for people as gets a big financial risk for me but happy for others to tag along with me at ticket office tomorrow.

I can do that.
    Let me recap. If I get my two plus @fame_46, that's three. @HCblue has two plus @Midlander with 4, in total thats 9? I'm happy to purchase the 10th as it's a fair punt that someone who can't be sure to make the game until later in the week will buy it?

• I am now wanting 11 by the way!

• Ah, that makes for a problem. You are one over, I need three including @fame_46, thats four. @HCblue wants two so six so far. Can we get the family group for @WanderingDays if they are four? I can always drop them off to his parents house after purchase and they could pay me on the day at Coventry?

• I think there's only two of us going Chalky. I thought my dad would come, but he isn't now. So just me and my brother. Dunno how that works out? I would be happy to help.

• I can be there for 9:30 tomorrow for 2 adult, but I've lost track of how many we're at.

• @Twizz said:
    I can be there for 9:30 tomorrow for 2 adult, but I've lost track of how many we're at.

So have I!
    @Twizz 2, me 2, @fame_46 1, @vital 2, @HCblue 2, @Midlander 1 (plus his 10). That makes 10 + @WanderingDays?
    How am I doing?

• I shall get there for 9.30 to meet with @Midlander + @Twizz . Am I reading the shop opening hours right at 10.00 am?

• edited December 2017

@Midlander @EwanHoosaami think club shop opens from 9:00am weekdays.

• Depends if Richie gets to work on time.

• @mooneyman said:
    Depends if Richie gets to work on time.

Richie may be in a meeting with Gareth discussing January transfer targets, so our paths may not cross. Shame?

• Great see you at half 9

• I'm afraid I can't be there at 9.30 tomorrow so that's me out.

• If you can get two for me, great. If only one, that fine too - can get junior's for a tenner on its own anon. If you'ever already got ten without me, I'll hook up with @vital and/or others to get ten more together!

• @Vital said:
    I'm afraid I can't be there at 9.30 tomorrow so that's me out.

Let's see how the land lies. If I can buy you 2 you can always meet me at the ground and pay me there?

• Are we here?

• Ticket update. Systems are down. Deal is for a minimum of 10 but no upper limit. As such I am in a position to recalculate. @Midlander is sorted, so just the odd ones to collect together as a borg to get the best deal!

• Any number of tickets greater than ten for a tenner each. That's a spectacular deal that rewards people well for talking to each other! Hooray for the internet!

• @EwanHoosaami If you buy me two, would it be possible to pick them up somewhere locally (your choice) later today. I'm happy to come to Widmer End.

• Lovely Lilley in the shop is going to call me when the Internet is back up and running. As such I will probably gather the numbers together today and purchase them tomorrow to give everyone time to respond with a yes or no.

• Be mad not to make the most of this deal - I just need a single ticket. I am doing a great job of skiving work today as it is, so I can probably help facilitate ticket buying, assuming systems are restored. Alternatively I can drop cash to willing volunteers.

• @Vital said:
    EwanHoosaami If you buy me two, would it be possible to pick them up somewhere locally (your choice) later today. I'm happy to come to Widmer End.

If system up and running I will try and get there today. Apparently last time it went down it was 4 pm before it came back which is a bit tight for today? If I get an early call by all means pop over and collect.

• @Credulous said:
    Be mad not to make the most of this deal - I just need a single ticket. I am doing a great job of skiving work today as it is, so I can probably help facilitate ticket buying, assuming systems are restored. Alternatively I can drop cash to willing volunteers.

Not a problem. I make that 10.
    @Vital 2, @HCblue 2, me 2, @Twizz 2, @fame_46 1, @Credulous 1.
    @WanderingDays, would you like me to get your two as well, (I know there is no price advantage), just wondered if it helps you logistically?

• Thanks mate, but it probably doesn't help because then we'd have to sort out collecting them from you which could be inconvenient. I think we'll just get them online.