Skip to content

Comments

• 8 red cards in 22 games is ridiculous,shouldn't his record be investigated to see why so many?

• Who’s record? Midson’s ? Perhaps I should read the Preview but I get so pee’d off with all the bloody pop-up ads that I only bother when I’ve got plenty of spare time. (I could have read the Preview in the time it’s taken me to type this but I needed to get it off my chest and hope to elicit advice on how to get rid of the ads.)

• @micra Sorry about that, I have no control over the ads.

You could use an adblocker?

Personally I use Adblock Plus.

• Thanks @Vital. I’ll give it a go.

• Is there a Refblocker?

• Tim does seem very fond of his cards, having shown 10 at Fratton Park last season (7 to us) !

• Sounds like the random nature of the FA Cup has been made a bit more random by the appointment of a ref that appears to be worse than the usual level of rubbish we get.

• @Right_in_the_Middle said:
    Sounds like the random nature of the FA Cup has been made a bit more random by the appointment of a ref that appears to be worse than the usual level of rubbish we get.

"Usually found officiating in the championship"... Suggests he should be better than what we usually get.

• 1,000 tickets sold in the away end now, apparently. Should be a great atmosphere. For me the Stourbridge game was the best match at Adams Park last season, high hopes for something similar on Sunday.

• He refereed the East Anglian Derby which usually goes to a Premier League Official.
    We should be beating Leatherhead with mickey mouse in charge so no idea why the ref is important for this game.

• Do Leatherhead have an American owner or something, then? We should be beating everyone if they have Mickey Mouse in charge.

• Made yourself look a bit goofy with that one.

• Reminds me of a very rude joke about divorce proceedings between Mickey and Minnie in which Goofy would, in the old days, have been named as Co-Respondent, that I won't spell out:

Mickey: "I didn't say she was insane, Your Honour. I said she was ..."