Skip to content

Who do you want in the World Cup draw?

Egypt?
Putin to fall over?
Ra ra rasputin performed

A b or c

Comments

• Can England just receive a bye to the second round penalty shoot out?

• No. It is a group system first. Eight groups of four. Top two progress to a last 16. Knock out from there.

• LX1LX1
    edited December 2017

An easy test to see if some dick in the pub is a football fan...'name the 12 founder members of the Football League, and each winner of the World Cup?' And how many Subbuteo teams have you got

• Slough away ,stupid answer to a stupid question ,you get who you get .

• This is boring.

• Is there a world cup coming up then!

• edited December 2017

My eye and ears are boycotting next two world cups. Ridiculously corrupt regimes (both countries and FIFA) lining their pockets. I will spend my time posting about lack of summer signings, tactics, where Gareth is going and players wages on here instead. I'm sure Gareth Southgate and the boys will miss me...

• Can't get excited by finding out which countries will knock us out in the group stages despite those countries having the GDP of one Premier League teams budget

• I think we will do well in the next World Cup ,The lionesses I mean of course .But just remind the Russians that Maskell was better than Yasin .....

• So a draw, a surprise loss and the need to beat Belgium by five goals in the last game to go through. Have I missed anything?

• Decent enough draw, can't have any excuses if we don't get through to the knockouts.