Skip to content

Comments

• Vital yet to catch up with the reality that 3-3 is the new 1-1

• I would be surprised if we score only one goal. If Stewart is fit, I would be surprised if Morecambe score more than once.

• @eric_plant Remarkably, after 20 games in all competitions we haven't had a 1-1 draw yet.

0-0 x 3
    3-3 x 2
    2-2 x 1

Last season we drew 1-1 seven times

• I'm going 4-3 to either side tomorrow

We're building to a glorious Gormanian-esque Macclesfield game at some point

• Surely Morecambe are saddled with a centre-back who we thought was crap and a striker the Gasroom believed to be past it...?
    I'll go for the traditional 1-3...

• Don’t think Max Muller can play against us whatever some people here think of him that’s got to work in our favour saying that we have the injury list cutting down GAs choices but I’ll go for a crafty 1-2 to the mighty Blues

• I worry about Gape playing right back against Ellison

• @Glenactico said:
    I worry about Gape playing right back against Ellison

I have a sneaky feeling that Sido might be for enough to play at right back. I'm hopeful that Ellison will be up against a certain Mr Stewart, whom I'm sure will have enough to cope. I also believe that our Mr Bean may have an input in to the shin of said Ellison as I am led to believe there may be some unfinished business there? :-)

• Sido was on the bench on Saturday wasn't he? Hopefully he's fit to start as I agree Gape v Ellison doesn't sound great.

Hope Thompson gets a good reception and no mindless abuse from the goon squad. Also hope Bean gives Ellison a good old fashioned Chinese burn when no-one's looking.

• A dreadlock lashing wouldn’t go amiss and would be an appropriate form of retaliation.

• I got hit in the eye by a flying dreadlock at a Reel Big Fish gig once. Couldn't see out of it for about a week afterwards.

• I don’t think we saw the best from Thompson while he was with us (Spurs goal not including) but he was fully committed to the cause so it would be disappointing if anyone gave him abuse. A few long throw ins expected

• Stewart said he will be playing if selected on Thursday

• Did he say on Thursday he would be playing today if selected?

• yes sorry @micra . Poorly phrased

• You’re easy to forgive.