Skip to content

Anyone else not received Solihull tickets?

Asked for posting, going to travel anyway and cross my fingers I can sort something out

Comments

• https://www.wycombewanderers.co.uk/news/2017/november/match-preview-for-solihull-moors-vs-wycombe-wanderers-on-05-nov-17/

You can pick them up from the ticket office at the ground, according to this.

Still lots of space, but they aren't selling them. I couldn't commit as I don't know what time I'll be out of work, shame they don't sell the remainder on the gate

• I'd contact the club if I were you.

• hmmmmm ... mine was posted to me onn Wednesday, but hasn't arrived in this morning's post. No joy with phones at club this morning, so am now pondering whether to travel in the hope that they will have some kind of record at the ground and provide me with a ticket. The alternative is to stay at home and listen to the commentary.

Anybody got similar experience from previous games? Do clubs tend to act sensibly in these situations?

• Might be worth contacting solihull and explaining and they should be able to help clarift where you stand

• Status on seatadvisor is still 'print', couldn't get through to either club. I'll travel earlier and hope for the best. I'll never see the £1.50 I paid for postage again though.

• The Post Office are very grateful though!

• Good to hear, Cheers

• Print off any records etc you have, and it's pretty sure you'll be fine on the day as long as you get there early.

• The club has put out this on Twitter "the names of all fans whose tickets were due to be posted in the last batch - but didn’t arrive - will be on the list for collection at Solihull ticket office tomorrow."
    Suggest you get there on the early side - remember its 2pm kick off so maybe 12-12.30pm for ticket office opening.

• Ah great, I hadn't seen that, Cheers Alan

• 2 hours before kick off!? You are having a laugh

• Better to cruise in 10mins before kick off @LX1? Risking that they'll have some slick operation going on?

• LX1LX1
    edited November 2017

No I don't think so @Malone. I think it is obviously ridiculous for the Club to suggest people get there 2 hours before kick off because they have lost some tickets. Especially because of the isolated nature of the ground

• It's a guy casually suggesting 90mins - 2hours to be safe.

It's up to the ticketless people how late they leave it, but i'd probably get there earlier than later if it was me.

• Thanks @Malone. Away tickets are usually left at the ticket office by 90 mins before kick off, assuming the club team get there in good time.

• Of course you get there a bit earlier. Of course there is no need to arrive 90-120 minutes early.

• I do feel for Alan, whenever he sticks his head above the parapet out on the forum or FB group to help out, entirely of his own volition, he seems to get it in the neck.

• edited November 2017

Yep, it's the "entitlement" era, forgetting that he's not actually a paid employee, and is a volunteer doing this in his own time.

• I ordered my ticket on Wednesday and not received it :-( I wonder if they were posted at all or if they didn't want to risk them not getting there in time as it would be odd for some many to go missing.

• Thanks for the advice Alan. I can't seem to find that on twitter.

• Well I hope everyone got in OK. Not a thriller but a pleasant enough day out.

• @ StrongestTeam. Agreed. Whatever went wrong, it was all put right today and very efficiently organised. In addition to that, the hospitality from Solihull was really great.

• Yes. Very friendly people there, even if the facilities were a little rudimentary in some respects - enjoyed queuing thirty minutes for a pork roll, in the slowest ever queue, only to be told they'd run out about five from the front! :-)

Had a very nice walk in the delightful park behind the ground, having got there a couple of hours early, with directions provided by the friendly stewards.