Skip to content

Advance notice.

No Lindy Lous' burger van tonight. Alternative arrangements will have to be made if this is the gastro venue of your choice!

Comments

• How dare she! Her gastrovan appears to be a delight, judging by the queues on match days.

• I can assure you it is. Without doubt the best tasting & value burgers at any van I know, be it roadside or football ground. Maybe only equalled at one in Newport, but not near the footie, its on an industrial estate and won 2nd place Nationally in a truck drivers magazine a few years ago. The only place I know where you have the option of black pudding as an add on. I'm salivating at the memory.

• Oh stop it, Ewan. I'm trying to shed half a stone and am now tempted to have a quick fry rather than go out and cut my 7' evergreen hedge which has gone bananas this year. Needless to say, I don't like bananas.

• Bit of a disappointment for HCblue if rumours are true, Mrs Micra.....

• If only I'd read this earlier. Had my heart set on a half pounder with egg and cheese tonight. One of the pleasures of evening footy.

• @DevC said:
    Bit of a disappointment for HCblue if rumours are true, Mrs Micra.....

WTF?

• Just a weak banana/knob joke given your apparent married status - best ignored to be fair.

• To the best of my knowledge, I have never met @HCblue, let alone offered a banana.

• But then you're nearly 80 whereas I am not and have a far more secure memory. Cheetah.

• Too quick for me, HC.

• I preferred the one that used to be on the left-hand side, always eat in town or at home beforehand now

• Every match I walk past the van hoping that they'll have brought back the pork baguette - a real thing of beauty to enjoy before a match!

• @FmG I'll ask Lindy for you & see if the pork can male a come back?

• @EwanHoosaami That would make me so happy!