Skip to content

Match day thread: Luton

Still no word from the club on the state of @BSE's cold.

Comments

• Surely a fan-owned club owes a duty to keep fans fully informed of the medical conditions of all other fans. I expect that, once again, Gareth will make no comment on it in post-match interviews today.

• @HCblue said:
    Surely a fan-owned club owes a duty to keep fans fully informed of the medical conditions of all other fans.

I have a bit of a sniffle. HTH

• Cms to score.......

• It does indeed TDY. Keep away from me please.

Surely, as a fan owned club, every match day programme should contain a cut-out-and-keep poster of the Bristol Stool Scale and a table detailing where every player ranked on said scale with that morning's movements.

• I knew it Scarr dropped for El-Abd but at least The Beast is fit to start.

• hardly dropped he has 1 league game in his career fella

• Doesn't matter how many games he's still been dropped for El-Abd even though he got MOTM on Tuesday.

• A very narrow 4-4-2 by the looks of it. What does Freeman have to do to start?

• Bloolfield for Eze?? What a joke that is. Was always going to start love child El-hab

• Well at least the bench (bar Richardson) looks good. At least there is potential for a change of tactics if things are not going out way with plan A.

• It would appear that the whole of the Luton midfield & front line have been blighted by Hulton disease?

• Hylton obviously!

• Scotty Brown you beauty!

• Brown saves Hylton penalty!

• Fook you Hylton you diving ****!!

• Scott Brown is now a Wycombe legend.

• I really do fear that without Akinfenwa we have nothing up front and defensively we are absolute turd. Conceding 2 so late is not surprising with an ageing squad

• The first Luton goal was coming. The second was unlucky. We did not make first half dominance count, but I still think we have it in us to go on a run.

• Her indoors is certain she saw a punch thrown by Luton in our box. I was watching the ref trying to sort out the free kick over the far side. Can anyone confirm this?

• Why was Bayonso incensed at the end?

• Bayo so...

• Bayo is probably upset at having to carry the rest of the team every game.

• @manboobs - I think your missus is close. JJ had his arms around whoever he was marking. The other fella pushed him away to get free, firmly but, honestly, reasonably, and got him a bit high. JJ, as he does in such circumstances, made the most of it.

At least that's how it looked from 100m away - I happened to be watching it at the right moment.

• We totally ran out of gas at the end and keeping the ever willing Bloomfield on was a big mistake. Sadly Tyson contributed hardly anything and maybe one of thre attacking loanees was a better option than PCH.
    I wonder what upset Bayo so much? Hylton just existing maybe.

• Mackail-Smith, though he's missing maybe half a yard, was excellent today. Created a ton of opportunities for himself and others. tend to agree with @TheAndyGrahamFanClub that Tyson did not offer the same level of threat. Can live with the PCH substitution - M-S was out of gas, too - but Andy is right again that at least their first goal was partly down to tiredness.

SO disappointed - we bossed it first half and had chances to win in the second. A point would have been fair. This feels not fair.