Skip to content

Match day thread: Bristol Rovers (EFL Trophy)

Comments

• Love the cloud!

• BSEBSE
    edited August 2017

I know its childish but i couldn't resist! One a related note I'd like to encourage people not to attend tonight or any games related to this competition. As I do worry about it being used as a backdoor to sneak B teams into the football pyramid. Against league3 seem to be the most predominate campaign in this area, you can find them on twitter at https://twitter.com/AgainstLeague3 or the website they have at https://www.againstleague3.co.uk/ #Bteamboycott

• Well said @BSE

• The boycott doesn't include score predictions does it?!
    Wycombe to win after their entire back line is decimated you a freak lightening bolt. Kites replaced by vultures circling AP. Bayo 2, CMS 2 and JJ 1. Ogs from EA.

• Hope to see Matt Cecil and Dale Jenkins get a run out tonight.

• ridiculous when this competition made the club so much money last season.
    some people are so pathetic.

• Says the boy who cried goalkeeper.

• richie's right. We would not have all of the signings real and imaginary that we have without the riches of this competition. It's alright to have a sense of humour about it but remember that it could upset people who don't have one.

• and we were only match away from Wembley and don't tell me anybody would have boycotted that cos I aint having it.

• Richie, what do you Google to get your profile pics on here?

• Richie baiting aside, it was humorous last season to watch people's stance on this cup loosen as we went further and further.

• I'm pretty certain some people would have boycotted it richie so I'm afraid you would be forced to have it...

• @Malone and exactly the same would happen this year should we progress, but tonight will be a tough game against the most hated of opposition.

• I live among Gas fans but i couldn't give a toss about the result all i want is no injuries,if they win and want to brag about beating a team of bench warmers i'll give them that if it means so much to them.

• Rovers 3 - 0 at half time. Wycombe fight back. Hayes scores 4. Gasroom Hayes debate struck by lightning.

• edited August 2017

Wycombe 4-0 up after 53 minutes but declare and Rovers score their 5th in the 7th minute of injury time

• It's not inconsistent to think the EFL Trophy is not only the worst designed and executed competition the EFL have ever run but that it's also dangerous for clubs like ours

and

To hope we do well.

• Hayes will be leaving the club, I can promise you that.

• So will GA, AH, TS, MD and KF but I'm not saying when.

• Couldn't care less about tonight so long as there aren't any injuries. Raffle off 15 playing spots to fans to cover the fine

• Taylor Swift?

• Percy Partridge?

• going to Leyton Orient hence his non appearance tonight and saturday.

• Can someone send me the f***** link to listen to the game, and if they'd be so kind, explain how to navigate to it in future once I've signed in.

• Go to the homepage of the club website and there should be a black bar you click on to listen live.

It's 1-1. Southwell for us.

• Ah. So despite being an iFollow feature, they didn't fancy putting it or a link to it anywhere in the bloody ifollow section. How intuitive. I'd bookmarked that on the obviously ridiculous assumption that is where you'd need to go.

Thanks mate.

• Its asking me to subscribe despite having a subscription and being signed in. I give up. I really, really do.

• Same for me. I got about 2 minutes commentary on Saturday and 15 of hold music.

Bring back 'Ringing the Blues'.

• It works on my iphone but not my mac, utterly farcical. Not fit for purpose.