Skip to content

Match day thread: Notts County

Comments

• If you missed out on a copy of The Wanderer at the Lincoln game, GOOD NEWS! We have a second batch on sale for today's game, available between (roughly) 11:00 - 2:45

FREE to WWISC members and just £1.50 to non-members, it will be on sale from the WWISC stand in the Righton carpark, between the two origin buildings, just after the turning for Fitzgeralds Way.

If you wish to join WWISC and become entitled to free copies of the fanzine, please ask at the table. There is also an application form towards the back of the fanzine. By joining WWISC you can pay to have your (free) copies posted out to you and never miss an issue again!

Enjoy the game everyone. COYB!

• COYB!!!!!!!!

• MATCH DAY! Wycombe Wanderers v Notts County will be live on BBC3CR 630/1161 MW and iFollow with me & Scotty.

Ainsworth v Nolan: Who will be in the mood for dancing at 5pm?

COYB!

• I can see a song for the terrace - "I'm in the mood for dancing" - one of the Nolans finest ....ahem

• Awful team today. We are going to struggle

• edited August 2017
  • Sigh.... no Saunders, no Tyson, no PCH....

• My heart did sink a bit when I read that team expected pch to be out but not Tyson and Saunders. Not sure what freeman has to do to get a look in. Hopefully cms will come off the bench and save the day if he needs to!

• It's going to be a long afternoon.

• hmmmmmmm

• Must admit I was hoping to get a big further into the season before the injury crisis hit! Still at least it answers @Alexo 's question about when Hayes will get to play.

Feeling confident about the first part of my 0-0 prediction. Not so much about the second part.

On the plus side good to see Stewart back

• Shall we run a book on how long Hayes lasts? I'll say 55 minutes.

• We seem to be scientifically guaranteed to conceded two goals, not sure where our three will come from.

• I'll go for 61 minutes. Any earlier and we really will be getting thrashed

• Hang on didn't someone say that our highest points per player were Blooms and Hayes?

What am I worrying about...

• As above.... Could be a long afternoon

• 0-2 og the Egyptian

• 0-2 El Abd OG

• 0-2 now. El-Abd own goal.

• This is awful.

• Brown spilled a cross and 09 kicked the ball into El-Abd.

• This proves our squad is not gopd enough

• 22/1 for a 3-2 home win.

• Got the two required concessions out the way early

• I need to revise my score prediction from a 5-4 win to a 0-9 defeat.

• @Wwfc2015_ Bloody hell didnt take you long did it! So this time last week when we were 3-0 up was it good enough then?

• @M3G said:
    Wwfc2015_ Bloody hell didnt take you long did it! So this time last week when we were 3-0 up was it good enough then?

We were class last week tbis week we are crap..our fringe players are not good enough

• They've had 2 cleared off the line as well.......at least plan b is working, oh hang on.....