Skip to content

Sky Sports Thing

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/10969030/watch-wycombe-four-ball-challenge

Who is the 3rd player, wearing No. 4, with the American Football here?

Comments

• Dom Gape - taken the number from McGinn for the new season, I presume.

• Three likely lads there. Really hope Dayle gets opportunities in a more central role this season. I'm guessing he won't start too many games but, when Bayo tires towards the end of games, it would be good to see him come on to give defenders something different to think about.
    I can see Dayle going the way of Lincoln's Billy Knott who also struggled here when played out of position. The downside I suppose of GA's policy of signing players who have the potential to play in two or more positions.

• @micra said:
    Three likely lads there. Really hope Dayle gets opportunities in a more central role this season. I'm guessing he won't start too many games but, when Bayo tires towards the end of games, it would be good to see him come on to give defenders something different to think about.
    I can see Dayle going the way of Lincoln's Billy Knott who also struggled here when played out of position. The downside I suppose of GA's policy of signing players who have the potential to play in two or more positions.

At the start of last season before Bayo became our primary target man Southwell started a few games and had decent openings but seemed to fluff all of them. If he can improve in front of goal the rest of his game looks decent enough.