Skip to content

Line up vs. Morecambe?

2»

Comments

• how do you know???

• edited April 2015

Such a shame

• Oh well. Hopefully a few make it through the pre fittness tests, and thus boost lads big time.

• @TheDroneGuy - I am a little wary of information from someone who has registered on this forum literally a couple of hours ago. But if you are a bona fide supporter/friend of JJ or whatever, please confirm and your credibility may be confirmed.

• @TheDroneGuy - pedantic, stylistic correction: "....please confirm and your credibility will be less open to doubt."

• A source would be great, especially as gaz has only ruled out sido for sure and others will have fitness tests before game. Blooms seems ok. Gaz said he was confident on some but would not give anything away. JJ and SS would be great

• Perhaps a Boggy alert would be appropriate - cf "Slagging off" thread.

• edited April 2015

@micra Jeez, tough crowd! I have plenty of sources at the club but not going to divulge on here.

• edited April 2015

From the sounds of things he's nearly there, given an extra day or two he might have made it but making sure he's fit to start at Northampton.

• Sorry, didn't mean to keep you up all night! Seriously, that sounds very sensible on Gareth/JJ/etc's account and I just hope the players who do make it still have enough in the tank to get us across the line. Welcome to the Gasroom!

• Is that fact or just gossip TheDroneGuy?

• while I agree it's key we don't risk players too much I still think that if players are 80% fit they should start today as a win could be so massive. Obviously we don't want to risk players but a calculated risk on some players might be necessary! I have full faith in Gaz that he will pick the right team and get the result we need

• bring your boots boys,and you might even get a run out.......

• We've seen in the last few games the impact of starting '80% fit' players. I'd like to get to halftime without any substitutions if possible.

• @Chris said:
    We've seen in the last few games the impact of starting '80% fit' players. I'd like to get to halftime without any substitutions if possible.

Maybe start with 9 players then. I doubt we have 11 fully fit players.

• I have a feeling that we will have a stronger side than some think - Gaz has done a good job this year of keeping any team news very much under wraps until the teams ar e out at 2pm.

Ingram

Nico Murphy Mawson Jacobson

Bloomfield

Onyendinma Saunders Wood

Hayes Craig

COYB!!!