Skip to content

Short university health-related survey

I am involved in a short survey asking about health and health apps and I hope you can spare a few minutes to contribute towards the research:

https://teesside.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/health-apps

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Completed. Only takes 5-10 minutes (and I'm not quick).

• What's with the sudden stack of spam threads on here?

• No idea, but this one isn't like the others.

• the rap stuff and the carpet cleaning service in Nashville were initially amusing but now it's just annoying they obviously have found a way to register automatically incidentally I've started receiving calls with local numbers only to get put through to an offshore sales centre

• @Morris_Ital I've been having them calls.for.a good year or so now. So many that my "auto reject box" is full and I can't block them any longer! If I could.reach down the phone and rip their throats out I would!!!!

• Blow a whistle down the ;phone as loud as possible.

• Get a video phone and answer just wearing your WWFC scarf and a winning smile as I do round the house (hat too in winter of course I'm not weird) and they soon stop calling

• @EwanHoosaami I feel your pain there's something particularly dishonest about faking a local number I'm thinking is it the school or hospital

• @Morris_Ital Quite, I feel I have to answer the bloody thing, just in case. 99 times out of a hundred though, it's one of them call centres in India telling me their name is Phil or Grant, (my ar@e!), & they aren't selling me anything, just wanted me to take part in a short survey. I have also found that saying "I don't take part in surveys", has no effect whatsoever. I find "eff off then" and closing down the line the only method. Sadly, I can no longer block them as I mentioned earlier, my "auto reject box" is full.
    Anyone got any ideas to help?

• @EwanHoosaami You can get your number put onto a do-not-call list, it's then illegal for anyone to phone you up for marketing, and if they do, you can pass their number on to the ICO.

http://www.tpsonline.org.uk/tps/index.html

The insurance company Aviva once sold my contact details illegally after a neighbour drunkenly crashed into my empty parked car, which meant I got 5 or 6 scammers per day calling me about injuries I may have received. The TPS service cut this right down to about 1 per day at first, and now they've finally slowed to one a month.

• Cheers @drcongo I'll try that when I get a few minutes.