Skip to content

Oh I do like to be beside the sea-side.............

Not so much opportunity next season though. Portsmouth, Plymouth, Hartlepool and now Blackpool all gone.
Only Grimsby and Morecambe remain.

I wont get to many, but for those who like an away trip to be more interesting than the local Wetherspoons, pretty slim pickings next season. Cambridge, Cheltenham and Exeter are attractive towns/cities, Nailsworth something different but otherwise a little uninviting.

Comments

• Cambridge @Dev? You're going to Cambridge?

• So away to Exeter a dead cert for our game on boxing day.

• I would have thought Forest Green away has our name on it on Boxing Day.

• think u will find we are due to be at home on Boxing Day this season.

• As it happens, Micra, I have family members living in Cambridge, so I know it well. 3600 mindnumbing miles per year I spend travelling between the two. Fortunately The car knows the way now so with a whistle and a reassuring pat on the bonnet, it pretty much drives itself... Lovely place to wander around though.

I did miss Lincoln off my list. Only been there once but a nice place to visit.

• @rmjlondon said:
    think u will find we are due to be at home on Boxing Day this season.

Oh ffs, I was hoping we'd be at home on Boxing Day this year, but that can't be true if @rmjlondon says it is.

• edited May 2017

its done alternate years and this season we were away so next season at home.

• We've been away the last two seasons you muppet

• @rmjlondon - I am hesitant in questioning the font of all knowledge in all matters concerning Wycombe Wanderers. However can you explain why we have had Boxing Day home games in 2015, 2014, 2013, 2011, and 2010. Did the League make a mistake when arranging the fixtures?

• Knew Richie would be wrong without even checking.
    But from the good work from the lads above, it seems he's not just wrong, but "embarrassingly" wrong

• We were required to visit the "Stone Age Bog"in Luwon on Boxing Day 2015.

• do I give a fuck ?? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• You don't give fuck nor thought, do you?

• @rmjlondon said:
    do I give a fuck ?? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Don't go changing Richie - you're priceless!