Skip to content

Bury v Southend

This is free admission to all and considering going.

Anyone else?

Comments

• I love football but not that much :)

• Yes am thinking about it.

• Yeah 95% sure I'm going.

• Is there going to be a decent Wycombe contingent cheering on a goalless draw?

• Oddly, Southend's late winner yesterday might work in our favour - gives them that extra bit of hope of an automatic slot. Their current form is even better than Bury's so we can at least hope for the best.

• Was thinking the same myself, they have a chance of the automatics ( Southend) so hopefully they can cancel each other out.

• My calculations is we have a plus 6 goal difference on Southend, so I don't mind them beating Bury by the odd goal. Smiley face When we both win our remining games.

• Call me a pessimist but I just can't see us winning both our games. I'm resigned to the play-offs now .

• I too think we are play-off bound sadly. No mean feat though is it!

• @Gordon_Ottershaw said:
    Call me a pessimist but I just can't see us winning both our games. I'm resigned to the play-offs now .

You're a pessimist Gordon.

• My real fear is that we win both our games and yet still fail to gain automatic promotion.

• A win and a draw could be enough.
    Then again so could two defeats...

• If we get 87 points and don't get promoted we will have been desperately unlucky.

• Is anybody else going tomorrow night? I'm going to watch as it's free! Owt for nowt

• @BlueAway yes you will see a few posters above. Big question is which section?

• Southend probably! Want a draw obviously but a southend win by a goal wouldn't be too bad either

• I have a sense it will be very tense and bum twitching with Southend winning and it will of course come down to the last game of the season where we will be promoted on goal difference only to complete the circle. God I wish I still smoked

• Don't worry crabbie i'll be smoking enough for the two of us.

• Am I right in thinking we can even go up on saturday at home automatically with a game to spare? If Bury v Southend is a draw and then Bury lose and southend drop points at the weekend and we win. This leaves us on 84, bury on 80 and southend on 79/80. Although this is all very unlikely it's not completely outrageous.

• I think Morecanbe will be a very tough test...and we don't want to go into the last game desperately needing a win! I still reckon we will struggle in the play-offs...even without the players dropping like flies!

• @BlueAway said:
    Is anybody else going tomorrow night? I'm going to watch as it's free! Owt for nowt

Definitely going. Will be leaving kirkby about 6ish. Only takes about 40 mins.

• @Ryan_W you going in Southend or bury?

• Just I'm assuming you will get better seats in the away section! The away section is in the main stand

• Not sure think I may be going in with a mate on scout tickets if not ill go in the home end, not sure what end though.

Been to bury numerous times watching everton and wycombe and everywhere I've sat it hasn't been the best.

Will know more tomorrow mate

• Decide 2-2 on BetFair, let it be a draw.

• Just watched a 2-2 draw Runcorn Town v Nelson... will settle for the same tomorrow night.

• @Ryan_W free to get in though so can go anywhere.

You going to be in a pub beforehand?

• @Ryan_W & @Midlander would be good to get the odd comment on here during match. Meanwhile, here's to a bruising draw!

• Loads of sendings off tonight for violent conduct would be helpful, clutching at straws i know.