Skip to content

Aaron Pierre

Comments

• The association of the word mate, I would rather stick my head in a gas oven than be be associated with any of you salmony guys, more to the point you are young enough to be my grandchildren or married to my daughters

• Seem to love talking about them though wycombelad

• I agree definitely needs to sort out his hair and fake Stone Island. Embarrassment to the youth mob. Decent set of lads otherwise

• Stop calling people out from behind your screen and say it on a match day 'mate'. You had a chance yesterday whilst sipping your half pint of John smiths.

• Calling out? I am unsure what this actually means, I am certainly not singing, I do not actually drink but thasks for the offer chaps

• Why are you persistent on descriptions and mentioning names on here yet won't reveal your own....strange

• Why is the price of a double cheeseburger £5 at Adams Park?

• @IanBeale Are you the Ian Beale that Phil Mitchell flushed down the bog?

• I have mentioned on name andown it appears I even got that wrong. You can spot me fairly easily, I have grey hair and glasses. Will I converse with a mob? Absolutely not. Wherever you chaps go, I will be far away as one can get

• Grey hair and glasses sums up 98% of our fan base...

• @wycombelad said:
    I have mentioned on name andown it appears I even got that wrong. You can spot me fairly easily, I have grey hair and glasses. Will I converse with a mob? Absolutely not. Wherever you chaps go, I will be far away as one can get

At least you've not got receding hair and a small burst zit on your nose.

• For fuck's sake. Why can none of the other regular posters see this? Wycombelad does not have grey hair and glasses, nor does he have a 95-year-old father nor a daughter in primary school. He's a zit-covered lout who is part of the louty gang and delights in coming on here, putting on an old-man persona, and tutting at the yobbish contingent in a po-faced way - delighting in everyone one of you gullible people who sympathise with him. He's got the writing skills of someone studying for GCSEs. He only ever posts about the Wycombe crew. It actually frustrates me how many of you are being taken in by him.

• There is a pair of old pensioners who tend to hang around with this group who can be mistaken quite easily as the chuckle brothers. They tend to stand with these hour glass yobs and spend more time encouraging them in criticizing the team and management. Is this the examples we want to be setting them?

• Den and Nigel?

• Statler and Waldorf?

• I think it's time this thread was closed.

• What @Brownie said.

• One of the worst pages in gasroom history

• Aaron a minute @Malone, we've not had any puns yet!

• Hasn't this ended yet...or are we going for the 20 page Gasroom 2.0 record?

• More like a stuck record...!

• It must be a head of all other threads, butt I stand to be corrected.

• @MindlessDrugHoover said:
    It must be a head of all other threads, butt I stand to be corrected.

If it's not, it bleeding well should be.

• Typical, @arnos_grove Stokes the fire again!

• Maybe we should ask someone who nose.

• Wycombe lad had a really mad couple of hours on this last night. Must have smashed a tonneload of ale down.

• Didn't think this thread could get any more embarrassing...

• @Username said:
    Didn't think this thread could get any more embarrassing...

All hopes for it receding.

• The club need to make an example of those making puns before it gets out of hand and damages our reputation as a family club.

• @Bledlow_Blue said:
    Typical, arnos_grove Stokes the fire again!

Nutting to do with me.