Skip to content

Aaron Pierre

Facebook reports of Pierre assaulting. fan. I really really hope this is just kids making crap up.

Anyone know anymore ?

Comments

• Hope it is too but who knows

• BSEBSE
    edited April 2017

Hopefully its not true.

• edited April 2017

• The way that lot goad players week in week out, I'm not surprised something like this has allegedly happened!

• edited April 2017

Half of the Facebook lot are probably glad that their abuse has finally paid off. I'm sure their only disappointment was that it wasn't Blackman who was the offender

• I think it's time to take them all out "who wants it"

• edited April 2017

Seems to be true.

A lot of our fans are too used to being able to shout whatever abuse they like at players, other fans etc, with pure impunity.

Outside the ground, they have just learnt a lesson.

• Well at least this means that we'll have the sturdy WDH back to deal with the easy task of handling Akinde.

• Hopefully Monday will be too quick to deal with anything, and he somehow plays!

• He has not been proven guilty yet surely?

• If it actually happened.

• Why didn't he report it to the police if it is true?

• Just seems ridiculous. Whilst we don't know whether Pierre actually did it, we do know that the guy who was headbutted is an utter moron. Why abuse a player who has a had a reasonably good game and has tried his hardest for us over a number of years? Probably our most consistent player. Just because you're a football fan doesn't give you the right to personally abuse players to their face. That is hardly going to improve their performance.

• He may have. We just don't know and may never know the real truth.

• The alleged victim and a group of his mates were certainly at the club about 6:20 making the allegation known to club officials. I witnessed them doing so.
    Very disappointing then that, having been assured by those officials there would be a full investigation, he chose to put the picture on Twitter and go public.
    WWFC fan he may claim to be, but his actions seem more like those of an attention seeker

• edited April 2017

@mooneyman , the kid stated he did exactly that.
    @WanderingDays , agree totally. I'd ban him. That'd make today an even costlier learning experience.

• You can't headbutt someone for saying you a had a shit game, especially being a professional footballer.......but I doubt he did just say "hey you had a shitty game"(i thought he played well btw) he was in the hour glass drinking and by all accounts is a bellend......it's a shame if it ends like this for pierre he's been arguably our best player over the past 2-3 seasons and i would of wanted proper send off for him after the Cambridge game

• Timings are a bit strange. It is reported around 6.20, I thought the players were at the 500 Club Dinner. If it is true I guess there were probably racial slurs. If so, let's hope the club take Action against the twat as well.

• @JohnnyAllAlone , that's one hell of an escalation there.
    If that was the case, I doubt the kid would be too keen to be making the big fuss of it he is!

• What a complete load of rubbish.

• http://www.wycombewanderers.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/club-statement-3675884.aspx

"Wycombe Wanderers have been made aware of a possible incident between a player and a member of the public.
    The club is conducting its own investigation and will release information if and when it is relevant."

• Lots of people acting as judge, jury, and executioner on the Facebook page. Funny isn't it, they automatically come down against someone without having any real idea of what might have happened.
    All this talk is a bitter contrast to the great atmosphere at the 500 club event tonight, at which Aaron was present. Can anyone sitting at table 6, or indeed anyone at all who was there, give any indication what time he was there until?

• edited April 2017

@NewburyWanderer , why does that matter?
    It's the period between the match ending and the 5.30 start of the event that is the key time!

Normally, you'd do quite well to get from the club to Tesco and back before 5.30! Let alone if you had to change first. Do our players not do cool downs these days either?!

• I don't go on that Facebook group but I imagine the fake Stone Island crew are having a field day about this.

• @fromtheside , as you'd imagine. It's anti club, which very strangely seems to be what gets them delighted.

• Baz did call Gareth out for a serious looking chat and some point during the evening. Stating "I need a word!". Thought nothing of it at the time - could be related. However much of a bellend this kid is for shouting abuse, unfortunately you can't react in that manner

• @Malone yes I gather that from the posts I see on here about it. As you say it is very strange.

• Were you at the event @Malone? I might be wrong, but I thought the players entered the room well before 5.30. I seem to remember thinking that everyone had got changed, showered or whatever, pretty quickly. If there had been a problem, would he gave been back at the club as quickly as he was? I saw him a few times during the event, didn't look like someone who had just been involved in any sort of altercation.

• Judging by his twitter profile pic I'd say he actually likes the feel of nuts on his head.