Skip to content

Comments

• Beano awarded both a Vital 5 & Man of the Match. Were reporter and sponsors at the same game? For me not MotM but also more than a 5, so that is three different opinions!

• I would have given Blackman MOTM but I suppose you can't give him two in a row! Bean whilst lucky to win was in no way the worse player on the pitch, that "honour" should surely go to Muller, Southwell or PCH.

• Bean made more passes to a Wycombe player than O'Nein last night. 9-5. (I did only start counting after 15 minutes though)

• Paris is like a ghost on the pitch these days.

Reluctant to tackle, jump for headers or even put his foot close to danger. Not to mention an inability to control the ball, pass to a team mate or dribble with any kind of purpose (goal at Grimsby aside!). Afraid of injuries or just struggling for form?

• @Bledlow_Blue said:
    Bean made more passes to a Wycombe player than O'Nein last night. 9-5. (I did only start counting after 15 minutes though)

Poor old Beano, once he got his injury and could hardly move the ball kept being attracted to him like a magnet! Not sure why he didn't let the bench know , it happened well before Saunders came on for Weston (who was playing well)? O'Nein had s right go at him when he couldn't stretch for his (poor) pass, more communication required me thinks.

• I must have been at a different game. I thought Muller did ok, but needs more game time. He looks calm and confident, and made a good number of interceptions. Yes he did make mistakes and in second half came off second best on set pieces.

Southwell is the same, he put in a great shift and worked his socks off but is found on his heels when Bayo flicks on.

It is one of the problems caused by not having a reserve team, players come in without game time behind them and so are not up to speed.

• I am becoming increasingly disillusioned with GA's tactics or lack of them.In the first half we played well and closed them down efficiently ,but for some reason, in the second we reverted to ugly hoof ball and withdrew all players into the penalty area for corners,leaving no one upfield if the ball was cleared. This inevitably led to constant pressure. Other seasoned managers would not allow that to happen. In addition, to substitute players with minutes left seems pointless ,leaving them with little opportunity to adapt to the situation. Will he never learn,after all he now has the experience to do so ?

• Hughie i have been disillusioned with the tactics most of the season we started wanting goalscorers now we have them where are the goals! There should have been a plan from match one , player's were signed without thinking first where best they'd be used at this stage of the season we should have a team of players playing as a team without constant changes to lineups as for very late substitutions​ well headless chickens come to mind as for gamesmanship tactics!!!.

• "we started wanting goalscorers now we have them where are the goals".

What does this even mean? We have goalscorers. Two who have scored 15+. There's your goals.

• Two goal scorers! Wow we are so lucky and i missed that fact.

• Do you think many other clubs in this league have 3, 4, 5 or 6 goalscorers on 15+ this season then?

• Not too bothered about other club's just ours ,the goal count is poor since the spurs match.

• Not sure whether Brittany realises that our most prolific goalscorer has been sidelined for the past six weeks with a long term injury - since the Spurs match in fact - and could well be out for the rest of the season.

• Micra yes i am aware we have lost a good goalscorer with a injury but its six weeks and nothing appears to be done to remedy this problem so i repeat my question from march 15 where are our goalscorers! Maybe i will change the question, where are our goalscorers/goal makers.

• @brittanywanderer How many goals did Bayo score in February?

• Quite right @brittanywanderer - six weeks and what's been done? Surely the club should have got Cyberdyne Industries in by now to fit Scott with a set of futuristic cyborg legs. Anyone would think they don't want him to get better.

• Indeed. What sort of fan owned club does not make contingency plans for all of their first choice strikers being injured at the same time? It's a disgrace.

• Brittanywanderer, are you aware of this thing called the Transfer Window?

We can't sign anyone except free transfers, so I'm not sure how you suggest we remedy the situation? Unless you know of a shit-hot, non-contracted player with the ability to bang in a goal a game?

• Dimitar Berbatov is a free agent, imagine a front two of him and Bayo!

• I'm pretty sure we can't sign anyone on a free transfer outside the window. Free agents - i.e. Players without a current club - may be a different matter.

• Yes, sorry, that is what I meant when I said non-contracted.

• Just noticed from @Username's post that he refers to "free agent". Berbatov is indeed available and at 36 fits the Wanderers' age profile quite well.
    And @Malone - he's 6' 2.5" !!

• Could be an Essandoh moment.

• You know gullible has been removed from the dictionary don't you?

• Right-in-the-middle and if he is unable to play.

• @brittanywanderer said:
    Right-in-the-middle and if he is unable to play.

What if his arm burst's? What if it rain's for a year? What if gravity reverse's? What if a robot wins the Grand National? What if I use an apostrophe nearly every time a word end's with an S?

Maybe I'll ask another question? What if all of those thing's happens at once? Is Ainsworth prepared? I DOUBT IT!!!

• I love it ask a question that needs an answer and just get crap and ignorant replys ! Very sad but predictiple, was the question that difficult.

• Gravity reverse is a virtually impossiblity but I am worried about the imminent switch in the magnetic poles and has this been factored into the five year plan

• The five year plan could be wrecked if a black hole gets too close!

• We had enough trouble with black pool.