Skip to content

Is anyone going in the Northampton end?

I sadly don't have a season ticket, due to living in exile elsewhere in the UK. Despite going to many away games I never bought them through the club either so that wouldn't help me.
As a result I'll be watching the final game from the Northampton end, and wanted to know if anyone else is doing the same. If so, which stand are people going in?

Comments

• As per previous thread West Stand Lower seems to the most popular choice.

• I'm sure that you'll get ejected as soon as they realised who you support (and rightly so). I don't agree Chairboys should do this as we certainly wouldn't like it if away fans get in our stands at AP. Plus it will probably be a Northhampton sell out anyway.

• Cheers SurreyWanderer, I hadn't seen the previous thread but thanks for the advice. FrijidPink, I see your point, but I don't think it's the presence of away fans in the home end more the way they behave. Seeing as I want to be there to see the football, and not to hit anyone, I can't see there being an issue.

• Absolutely right! The assumption that supporters of one club will pile into their rivals at any opportunity puts football in a very bad light and this, whether you like it or not, puts many people off of going to it!

• And a Northampton sell out...?! Now that is funny...

• That's great but frequent pleas for more support indicates that it isn't always so.

• Lol @FrijidPink we will outnumber them in the west stand lower anyway

• If northampton can't accommodate us well be in the home end I just hope nobody ruins it for me

• And we all go eild