Skip to content

Comments

• Wow I'm surprised you did not give blackman a 4! He was class again

• I think you may be muddling contributors @Wwfc2015_ I don't recall Dale Jenkins ever being critical of Jamal.

• @micra said:
    I think you may be muddling contributors Wwfc2015_ I don't recall Dale Jenkins ever being critical of Jamal.

Apologies my bad.

• Blackman really was excellent yesterday. He made 2 or 3 impressive saves at 1-0 that kept us in the game.

Whilst not Blackman's fault on this occasion we still had our defencive moment where we lose possession in front our box and let the opposition get a shot away. Thankfully this time their player slipped at the key moment. That must be 5/6 games in a row we've done that now.

• You've got to expect defensive problems when you have two reserve central defenders. They are doing as well as can be reasonably expected.

• Absolutely agree, however it isn't just them. In the past few games De Havilland, Sido, Pierre, Blackman & Gape have all done it. That's just the ones I immediately remember too.

• Not my report, but for the record if I'd have been on duty. He'd (Blackman) have received an 8 from me...

• Too many sherberts Adam?