Skip to content

How many tickets sold for Wimbledon?

Does anyone know?

Comments

• I'd imagine 500-600 mark
    Question is how many Wycombe fans are going to be in the Wimbledon end?

• Sorry - it's a sh*thole of a ground with, I think only about 90 odd seats with the rest standing. A non league ground - no atmosphere, crap view and last time I went the "tea bar" was a mobile unit behind the stand and my seat was below pitch level. Shouldn't be allowed at our level. I'll follow it on twitter and will be there in spirit only.

• He's got a point though.... but no reason not to go

• @FrijidPink Take it you weren't around in the Loakes Park days.

• all this crap about going in the home ends, the game sold old weeks ago
    wimbledon sell out for all games and then return tickets that are not going to be used and they are then sold on a priority system. Idiots !!!

• There are only terrace tickets left in the home end for the AFCW game, just bought mine.

• @blueh_w calm down kid

• Lol i have tickets in wimbledon end

• @wycombelad far be it from me to tell you what to do, but it might not be the best course of action to post about a dozen messages a day saying how you're going to be in the home ends for the Wimbledon and Northampton games eh?

• They are now available to all season ticket holders as of this morning...

Bought mine this morning - had to wait on hold for 20 mins though

• edited April 2015

@eric_plant I'm not sure what Wimbledon could do about it, unless he has "Wycombe Lad 1" on the back of his replica shirt?

• @PrinceOfCrowell : welcome aboard Your Highness.

• @NewburyWanderer said:
    FrijidPink Take it you weren't around in the Loakes Park days.

No moved to Wycombe when the year after the new ground opened. Been a season ticket holder pretty much ever since. I think 20 odd years as a season tickets allows me to me my opinion.

• @Glenactico said:
    FrijidPink miserable git

Only happy when I'm miserable...And it is true -AFCW is a Sh*thole of a ground.

• Loakes Park was out of date but the view from wherever you watched was good. In my younger days I liked the "shelf" along the front of the main stand. The ground needed to be replaced but it was a great place and I loved the way the spectators behind the goals swopped over at half time.

• Great days wingnut.

• Is this sold out yet? If not why have wr endured season ticket whingers for two weeks?